NBG III "Challenge is our life"

Duke(911)

6.Requests and Proposals

Requests:

1. I need more AA capability on the AIRFIELD against enemy HIND`s.
  2. If possible, I need a UAV (The best AA in the world has downed our UAV).
  3. A section of TIGER helicopter in VALKEALA to support us if necessary.
  4. I need the capability to interference enemy radio.

Proposal:

1. We need more time here, maybe our airforce can block the enemy in KOUVALA.
  2. If the enemy attack starts from the EAST, to start a counterattack with our units in the EAST.
  3. To start an feint (Scheinangriff) with Jaeg Bn 101 to KOUVALA.

7.Summary

At this moment I can cut off MSR HW 6.

If we can repair and reorganize our NBG than we can hold the area.

If the enemy attacks with the main body in the next hour, than we can cut off the MSR HW 6, but not hold the whole area UTTI AIRFIELD.

We need some time, but we will hard work for it, so we will win our challenge, SIR.

This is... er... SAUNA 1! Requests received.

1) A NASAMS battery is currently deploying around Valkeala. This, with the Hornets and Norwegian F-16s, should keep the enemy fixed wing CAS away. No other support available.

2) A UAV flight will be flown to support you. The UAV is airborne already. Route: Valkeala - Aitomäki - Tyrri - Kaipiainen. Intel will be available for you at the beginning of the next scenario!

3) No choppers available - though you will receive fast air (Pair of Swedish Gripens with 500lb bombs)!

4) To support your operation, a radio jamming platoon will jam all enemy FO frequencies (yes, we have them ALL figured out ;)) for the duration of 30 minutes. We are quite certain that for this time, the enemy is unable to call in ANY artillery strikes, except planned barrages (= only enemy FO units can call in fires - for this 30 minutes the FO units will receive radio damage = they cannot call in fires). You can order the interference start time (trigger)! After 30 minutes of action, the unit must relocate to avoid countermeasures.

5) We are doing all we can to support you. Unfortunately AA at Kouvola is unbearable.

6) We are deploying units to block Highway 15. You don't need to guard that direction! Nothing we can do about the Highway 6 direction... But intel has it that the enemy is committed along Highway 6 east of you, so they shouldn't be able to send more than a company size ad-hoc force from that direction during the next 12 hours. We got the same guys doing the intel that found the WMDs in Iraq during 2003, so you should be fine!

7) Jaeg Bn 101 has just been able to stop enemy attacks to Valkeala west. They will support you with a feint using comms and artillery. This may fool the enemies for a while to believe we got more forces moving in 101's area. This may relieve the pressure from your unit, but don't count on it!

Hold the HW6 and airfield! When the scenario ends, they must be under NBG control, otherwise you are free to manouver as will. Only boundary is the riverline. You must have all units south of it NLT 1400hrs (sce starts at 1140hrs). Good luck! Out!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Killjoy
We got the same guys doing the intel that found the WMDs in Iraq during 2003, so you should be fine!

Glad to know we're getting solid gold Intel. ;)

I'll be there. And by the looks of things I will be busy as hell :)

KT,

I think that Assassin ran the FI Coy Leo's last time, and looks to have done a very good job at it. If you need any help, or if Assassin wants the Leo's again, I'll be glad to lend you a hand. At one time, in my other life, I ran the admin group that was the link between brigade admin support and my Regiment. This may not be too much of a connection to SB but the concepts are much the same. And I'll have about a month to practice!

Yours for consideration. Duke, Zip and Assassin, please note. I'll be glad to take whatever job you wish.

Servus,

staffing list

MkG

Duke

Duke,

Seems to be a lot of "open" slots.

Not sure what Furia is up to but as indicated earlier (Post #2) can fill:

1. One or the other Swedish jobs (based on commanding the part at UTTI Airfield or the part at TOIKAKKALA).

or

2. Helping with the Danes at TOIKAKKALA but I note in the last few posts that working with KT has become popular - good to see the support elements coming to the fore.

3. If something comes up and Hedge can't make it, happy to fill the "fires" role too.

Happy with any of those slots. :)

Hi Duke

Thanks for creating the staffing list. As mentioned earlier in the thread I'll be joining this mission and would like to request HQ ALPHA platoon with its 2x Piranha IIIC if that suits. Also happy to consider other open slots if they're more important to the overall NBG effort.

Cheers

EDIT: Thanks Duke!

Edited by Panzer_Leader

Servus,

am 09.02.2013 gehts weiter mit der Nordic Battlegroup (NBG).

Hier die Stellenbesetzungsliste:

Einheiten in der Nähe von UTTI Airfield sowie unserer Schnellbrücke:

HQ:

Cdr NBG (CV90/30-FI) --> Duke

FO (FOV90) -->

DELTA plt (2x EagleIV, 4x Moped) --> Silberwiese

NOR coy:

CO (CV90/30-FI) --> Falli

ALPHA plt (2x CV90/30-FI) --> Dr.Thodt, LtDan

DELTA plt (2x Leo2A4) --> Eisenschwein, Ricopico

SWE coy:

BRAVO plt: 3x Strv-122 -->

CHARLY plt: 2x CV90/40-C -->

FIN coy:

CO (CV90/30-FI) --> Zipuli

ALPHA plt (3x CV90/30-FI) --> Killjoy

CHARLY plt (4x CV90/30-FI) -->

DELTA plt (4x Leo2A4) -->

DAN coy:

CO (M113G3DK) --> Kingtiger

--> Gibsonm

ALPHA plt (2x Leo1A5DK, 2x M113G3/Eng (incl 1x MICLIC)

BRAVO plt (2x Biber)

CHARLY plt (1x Wisent ARV, 2x M113A3/Medic)

DELTA plt (1x Wisent ARV, 1x M113A3/Medic)

ECHO plt (1x HEMTT, supply)

Einheiten in TOIKAKKALA:

HQ:

ALPHA plt (2x PiranhaIII-C) --> Panzer_Leader

BRAVO plt (3x PiranhaIII-C incl. 3x Javelin) --> Gladiator

NOR coy:

BRAVO (3x CV90/30-FI) -->

CHARLY (3x CV90/30-FI) -->

SWE coy:

XO (CV90/30-FI) -->

ALPHA plt (1x Strv-122) -->

DELTA plt (2x CV90/40-C) -->

DAN coy:

DELTA plt (1x M113A3/Medic)

ECHO plt (2x HEMTT, supply)

Repair CSS (4x Berge-M113)

Fuel CSS (4x MAN SX45, fuel)

AMMO CSS (4x MAN SX45, supply)

MkG

Duke

Ahem.....

FO (FOV90) --> Hedgehog

:biggrin:

The 3 Regimiento Tizona would be ready!! :biggrin:

If possible we would like to take the Bravo platoon on the SWE Coy as we did in the last 2 combats.

I belive this time I can take the SWE CO if you need me there unless Gibsonm want to take it again where we will happily serve under his command.

If possible we would like to take the Bravo platoon on the SWE Coy as we did in the last 2 combats.

I belive this time I can take the SWE CO if you need me there unless Gibsonm want to take it again where we will happily serve under his command.

All swede B tanks will start damaged, but they can fight and Katie will try to get his monkey wrench around ASAP ;)

Servus,

I updated the staffing list.

SS_15_41_43.jpg

There is no more Co SWE (KIA).

The Xo SWE is the leader of all units in TOIKKALA and has the responsible for the march to UTTI.

Point of main effort have the Repair CSS and the AMMO CSS.

Katie: which area do you want for repairing and refueling.

Hedgehog: we need 4 assembly areas for our Arty south of the river, maybe westwards of the bridge. I need some suggestions.

best regards

Duke

Firstly my apologies for giving you the combat team back in the state its in.

Duke has put me with KT so happy for you the stay running the Swedes, although you'll need to do it from your B PL vehicle since the CO's tank is a writeoff.

I see Tacbat is on the staffing list as the XO so perhaps you can look after the piece at Utti and he can bring the rest forward to link up with you?

I see Tacbat is on the staffing list as the XO so perhaps you can look after the piece at Utti and he can bring the rest forward to link up with you?

That sounds good to me. Furia, please take command of the SWE Coy even though I'm listed with the XO track. Happy to follow your lead.