Just wondering... Your gunner score?

Magnum50

Just wondering what the highest is... I was never able to get a clean run with my stick, jerked too much and missed, best with stick was a 74, moved to mouse and today had a clean run, 10 out of 10, no misses... And I thought pretty good time,had to wait a couple for distant bouncing targets... Score was only 82, my personal best, but is 100 possible?

When I was 48 and started playing SB1 I could start a session cold and over 5 or 6 tries average high 80's to low 90's. Eventually I'd work my way up to a 98 and once got a clean round and shot 100 after about 30 consecutive tries over a 3 or 4 hour period.

Now at 60 I'm lucky to break 70 with an occasional 74 or 75. I mostly play from the map now.

When I was 48 and started playing SB1 I could start a session cold and over 5 or 6 tries average high 80's to low 90's. Eventually I'd work my way up to a 98 and once got a clean round and shot 100 after about 30 consecutive tries over a 3 or 4 hour period.

Now at 60 I'm lucky to break 70 with an occasional 74 or 75. I mostly play from the map now.

Haven't been to the tank range in quite some time, but I remember getting very close to a 100 score with SB "Gold" Edition :) Of course, this was after several tries, and probably a little bit of luck.

Indeed 100+ is possible, if you exploit a weakness in the system and the CV90 frag ammunition (but I suspect that will be fixed real soon now). :)

Oh Ssnake fixed that with the last update.

Your best bet now is to use the Bradley's TOW Missile.

You need to be a complete numpty to miss with that.

You must be joking!?

I didn't fix anything. The programmers did that.

You allow programmers to use their initative?? :eek2: :biggrin:

(I can see how this is useful, allows you to concentrate on director type things :) )

Is it loaded with 2Bs (so you can just fire over the target)?

Alas, no. Standard TOW 2. (You still have to hit what you're aiming at.)