Modded stock voice sounds - ok to upload?

Amaroq

yep, wav files into the US english folder... i take it my video is NOT playing them?

judgeing by the video I guess the reason you are not hearing any difference is that there were no radio transmisions - I mean crew sounds would remain the same, the mod is only effecting radio transmissions - and you dont get any of these on the training range.

judgeing by the video I guess the reason you are not hearing any difference is that there were no radio transmisions - I mean crew sounds would remain the same, the mod is only effecting radio transmissions - and you dont get any of these on the training range.

Yeah, crew intercom remains the same, only external radio transmissions are altered. Unless I missed any, that is.

The 'Flank Attack' single player mission has a ton of transmissions from the get-go (to the point of the start of the mission sounding like a stuck record). That's the one I used for testing.

Thanks for the feedback everybody by the way, I'm glad you like it!