Any Codemeter issues with Windows 8?

Gibsonm

Does anyone know if the version of Codemeter bundled with the full 2.654 installation has any issues with Windows 8?

One of the people borrowing a license from me has said that the installation generates an error during the codemeter part.

I've never had issues with XP or 7 but haven't gone near 8.

As much as I'd love to say that having Windows 8 is the problem, I'd like to be a bit more constructive.

• Members

The safest way is to download the latest CM runtime from here and to install it before installing SB Pro (then click "cancel" during the CodeMeter part of the SB Pro installation). It's less convenient but ensures that the latest version is installed (and not the one that was available at the time of making the installer, which is now a year ago).

The safest way is to download the latest CM runtime from here and to install it before installing SB Pro (then click "cancel" during the CodeMeter part of the SB Pro installation). It's less convenient but ensures that the latest version is installed (and not the one that was available at the time of making the installer, which is now a year ago).

Passed that on and they seem fine now (although they did it the other way - installed the bundle and then updated Codemeter). :)

Thanks to all who responded.