Aben Hede 2013

Eisenschwein

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear!

Here's a video of the live fire demo recorded from our leopard.

Enjoy! :)

Nice video! At around 2:35, another Leo moves in front of you, is that a smart thing to do on a live fire range? :confused:

This is an edited video. so yes all safety procedures was followed. I'm not sure you want to see the 5 minutes of boredom while making sure all other vehicles reports back that the maingun is unloaded and laser turned off ect... So these parts are edited out ;)

Nice video! At around 2:35, another Leo moves in front of you, is that a smart thing to do on a live fire range? :confused:

Would be surprized with the tankies, in my active time there have been a few cases where they hit each other on the range. Good thing is was only coax...and we'd have a good lough at them.

Last time I laughed was at Range 6 at Bergen, as a 20 mm hits the Ground 2 Meters behind the NAAFI Truck.

Just ask some of the experienced Grenny´s. Easy to find, just look for People missing two Fingers........

W@nker: Absolute outstanding, but why are you store the HESH in the back and the APDS in the Front of the Ready Rack ?

Last time I laughed was at Range 6 at Bergen, as a 20 mm hits the Ground 2 Meters behind the NAFI Truck.

Just ask some of the experienced Grenny´s. Easy to find, just look for People missing two Fingers........

W@nker: Absolute outstanding, but why are you store the HESH in the back and the APDS in the Front of the Ready Rack ?

What is the NAAFI truck doing in the target area ;-) (it schuurly can't have been a mistaken shot over the 6 :-P )

Last time I laughed was at Range 6 at Bergen, as a 20 mm hits the Ground 2 Meters behind the NAAFI Truck.

Normally we have APDS in the back and HESH in the front. But since this is only demonstration. we leave it up to the loaders preferences.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

One Year is gone and TF PzBtl 911(v) is joining again.

Elements of TF 911(v) will arrive 27Jun2014 to the FOB at 55°37'8.70"N / 8° 8'42.95"E

We try to join your bore sighting and try to fix your Breach Block Problems on 28Jun2014 early.

Visit danish Tank School in Oksbol WIP, visit Aben Hede at 290800Bjun2014 and leave FOB on 30Jun2014 late.

Personal: 2/6/0

5 Civilian

Info:

http://www.haeren400aar.dk/assets/aaben_hede_2014_web.pdf

http://www.haeren400aar.dk/forside.html

• 4 weeks later...