Newbie cant wait

bazjak

hello,

Bazjak glad to help honestly mate. I understand your from South Wales (hopeful safe weather wise) I know Sennybridge Black Mountains, got friends down in Llanelli & Swansea, mate used to live in Port Talbot (family still there). Good to see your up & running for now. Stay Safe!

Regards

David

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings from Denmark.

I bought the sim earlier today, installed v.Pro PE 2.654 incl. Hamachi / CodeMeter Runtime.

Been browsing the Forum and Manuals and trying to setup controllers.

Now, patience's not my strong side and the thought of waiting for the dongle to arrive makes me kinda nervous ;)

Is there by any chance a license I could borrow to try running the sim,

please send me a PM.

Regards

Quiz. :)

Greetings from Denmark.

I bought the sim earlier today, installed v.Pro PE 2.654 incl. Hamachi / CodeMeter Runtime.

Been browsing the Forum and Manuals and trying to setup controllers.

Now, patience's not my strong side and the thought of waiting for the dongle to arrive makes me kinda nervous ;)

Is there by any chance a license I could borrow to try running the sim,

please send me a PM.

Regards

Quiz. :)

Hi Quiz

If you are looking to join a V.U, you are very welcome to visit UK Armour on the SB Teamspeak server. We are there on Sundays and Wednesdays (also Mondays for the Markovski regiment run by our X.O) at 20:00 local - which is the same as GMT at the moment.

Hope to see you soon.

It sounds tempting and I might pop in at a later stage Tjay.

Right now I'm going through the training missions and trying to get the feel of having both feet plantet in the mud.

(Mostly done Flight sims so far).

Good thing is I already learned startup / takeoff and landings in this sim. :biggrin:

Quiz.

It sounds tempting and I might pop in at a later stage Tjay.

Right now I'm going through the training missions and trying to get the feel of having both feet plantet in the mud.

(Mostly done Flight sims so far).

Good thing is I already learned startup / takeoff and landings in this sim. :biggrin:

Quiz.

Whenever you are ready. A lot of newbies are reluctant to join a V.U for fear of making fools of themselves or being a drag on operations. Don't worry about it - you will be very welcome. We will not laugh at any mistakes as we have all made plenty (and are still making them), and you will learn SB a lot faster with real people to answer your questions.

Hope to see you soon.