The Off-Topic Topic Thread

Tacbat

Don't bother, you will just end up with Boris who beats you half to death and force you to steal for him in prison. No chance ever you get a body search from that girl :sad2:

vAUOPHqx5Gs

The Techno Viking finally unveiled :D

"Gunther explained he was working as a lumberjack at the time of the video, and had many colleagues that “loved to party. We would buy an ounce of base speed between us every weekend and head to free parties around Germany. Man, the comedown off that shit was hell”.

Full story here:

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/07/20/where-are-they-now-techno-viking/

In case you havent heard of the Techno Viking:

wv6hz6NCL5M

Uh, I think this might have just been a bit of a misunderstanding. That grumpy cat image macro would make a great birthday card for both a buddy OR an enemy, and it seems ssnake interpreted as being for the second category when I think it was really for the first.

Either than or there was a post before ssnake's post that was deleted.

• Members

If it was a birthday card (which may easily be the case), it probably would have been better to send it in private rather than as a starting point for someone else throwing a new hissy fit.

I fully acknowledge that this may all have been a misunderstanding. And I'm really sorry that we're losing our ability to tolerate, shall we call it, "fringe humor" (not the least my sense of humor is occasionally also a bit far out). But in the light of what happened in the last weeks I'd ask everybody to post responsibly.

Tacbat has always had trouble expressing himself. As a child he once threw a punch at girl that he had a crush on.

Luckily, or Unluckily she dodged it, and then proceed to beat him down...

This is an awesome fail though LOL!!! Nice job Tacbat! :luxhello:

What is this?

The pick on Tacbat thread?

Oh, wait.

Tac started it.

Fair Play.

:)

Right. Got it. But wait - how can a Viking be German.?

Well the northern parts of Germany was frequently raided/visited by Vikings, so the odds that a german woman got... pregnant... with a viking is pretty likely so technically there could be german vikings.

Unless you start the debate that so so many hundred years of "normal" germanisation would take the viking blood out of him of course.

/KT

Hi all,

I've been busy the last few days and couldn't get on here until now.

Yes, it was meant as a bit of dark humour towards one of my best friends here, but as Ssnake pointed out, it would have been a much better idea to have used PM/e-mail to avoid any problems or misinterpretations. I know we're a little sensitive as a community right now to posts that could be deemed offensive, so the timing of my post could not have been worse.

So apologies to those who may have taken it the wrong way, and I'll do my best to post more responsibly in the future.