The Off-Topic Topic Thread

Tacbat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been looking for a space combat game for a long time now.  Until they remake X-wing vs TIE Fighter, I found something that scratches that itch: Dreadnought.  It's a online free to play game, near the end of beta development. Finding a match takes 0-3 mins.  Lots of fun so far.

Not finished yet but very promising Homer is "Rogue System", bought it some time ago but it´s a one man team so work is slow!  Iam sure you know about Scott Manley´s space passion :D

I also have "Star Citizen" but it´s a never ending project with Mr. Chris Roberts filling his bank!

BTW I downloaded Dreadnought so see ya in space sometime Homer! Same nick.

--

Edited by Red2112

On 5/8/2017 at 0:23 AM, Lt DeFault said:

X-wing vs. TIE Fighter was one of my favorite games.

I would not like to know how much time I spent playing that series.  LucasArts made great games back then.

On 5/8/2017 at 7:24 AM, Red2112 said:

Not finished yet but very promising Homer is "Rogue System", bought it some time ago but it´s a one man team so work is slow!  Iam sure you know about Scott Manley´s space passion :D

I also have "Star Citizen" but it´s a never ending project with Mr. Chris Roberts filling his bank!

BTW I downloaded Dreadnought so see ya in space sometime Homer! Same nick.

--

Rogue System is too much realism.  Kerbal Space Program is more my kind of reality.  I've been watching https://www.inovaestudios.com/Battlescape which is the latest attempt to get something into orbit since the tech demo way back when:

I added you to Larry Skywalker's friends list in game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎27‎-‎03‎-‎2017 at 11:42 PM, Homer said:

After the Mass Effect 3 ending, they give us this on top of the shitty writing.  What happened to you Bioware?

It was bought by money grabbing charlatans and bastards...

Who like Disney when they bought the Star Wars Franchise, proceeded to wring it for all the money ? they could. Destroying the content in the process. The plot in Star Wars 7 is laughable and non-existing. And the only actor in it who didn't suck was Andy Serkis.

Much like Mass Effect...

Edited by Nike-Ajax

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...