The Off-Topic Topic Thread

Tacbat

LOL, thanks for the nuclear proliferation info Homer, as a child of the 80's Nuclear war was one of my recurring nightmares, thanks for reminding me, now I want to go hug a puppy.

But since we're on the subject, anyone seen his U.S. 280 mm 14kt artillery test from 1953?

And KillJoy, man you had to post He-man singing that song.... Childhood, ruined lol.

LOL, reminds me of my college days. Got up late, wanted breakfast so I would crack open eggs on a plate and microwave.... Problem was one day there must have been an air bubble in the yolk, the microwave literally jumped about 2 inches off the table, and it sounded like someone shot a gun in the kitchen.. Inside the microwave was the whites, but no evidence of the yolk!! There was a very fine yellow powder covering the entire interior of the microwave though.

I've never microwaved another egg since :( But they were so convenient that way!!

Guest Killjoy
Dancing Hologram Girls.

First one is a projection onto a store front window.

Second one is a Japanese concert with a more complex projection on glass. To be honest, I think she sings better than some of the ultra modern music I have to suffer through here in the U.S. :)

Vision of the future?

3Zd_khk6zXo