The Off-Topic Topic Thread

Tacbat

Guest Killjoy
There are Brits in my backyard! Lol.

From my local newspaper:

...and having been shown exercise footage from Redflag back in 2009, did you know the Typhoons ran rings around the Raptors?

Just thought you should know. ;)

hrzIykdka4s

Hahaha! Touche sir!

9w8-DmDUc9s

I reckon that's Tank Hunter's secret skill.... :biggrin:

I could ask the obvious question..

..but what did he use as a bass drum?! :eek2:

Well musicians refer to it as the "Kick" drum, however I don't recommend using that literally....:cul:

badass-sandw500.jpg

The Smith & Wesson .500 Magnum

"Now when Matt first told me about this he was like, "what the f*&k would anyone need this gun for?" At first I was clueless. Aside from killing buffalo, I wasn't sure what do do with it. I did however give it some though and come up with the following five things you can use this gun for (in addition to killing criminal scumbags of course):

1. Killing African elephants that break into your home and try to steal your chips.

2. Putting it down your pants and compensating not only for your own penis but for every penis within a twenty-five mile radius.

3. Manually changing the channels on the TV from across the room if you lose the remote control.

4. Industrial-grade paperweight or doorstop.

5. Put AA-size batteries in the gigantic cylinders and always have batteries on-hand."