The Off-Topic Topic Thread

Tacbat

badass-sandw500.jpg

The Smith & Wesson .500 Magnum

"Now when Matt first told me about this he was like, "what the f*&k would anyone need this gun for?" At first I was clueless. Aside from killing buffalo, I wasn't sure what do do with it. I did however give it some though and come up with the following five things you can use this gun for (in addition to killing criminal scumbags of course):

1. Killing African elephants that break into your home and try to steal your chips.

2. Putting it down your pants and compensating not only for your own penis but for every penis within a twenty-five mile radius.

3. Manually changing the channels on the TV from across the room if you lose the remote control.

4. Industrial-grade paperweight or doorstop.

5. Put AA-size batteries in the gigantic cylinders and always have batteries on-hand."

Well it has a 5 round cylinder so you could do all those at once. :biggrin:

Wouldn't recommend number 2 though

Guest Killjoy
badass-sandw500.jpg

The Smith & Wesson .500 Magnum

lg_xm109-lg.jpg

XM109

"The XM109, originally known as the Objective Sniper Weapon (OSW) or "Payload Rifle" (according to Barrett), is a semi-automatic anti-materiel rifle, designed primarily for engagement of light armored vehicles and similar materiel targets. The design uses the lower receiver from an M82/M107, but with a new upper receiver chambered in 25 x 59mm."

(See Man Cannon)

:eek2:

lg_xm109-lg.jpg

XM109

"The XM109, originally known as the Objective Sniper Weapon (OSW) or "Payload Rifle" (according to Barrett), is a semi-automatic anti-materiel rifle, designed primarily for engagement of light armored vehicles and similar materiel targets. The design uses the lower receiver from an M82/M107, but with a new upper receiver chambered in 25 x 59mm."

(See Man Cannon)

:eek2:

The Fu....?? :confused:

Erm, Why? :biggrin:

Stupid question, excellent response!

For those that don't know him, Major General Peter Cosgrove is an Australian.

General Cosgrove was interviewed on the radio recently.

Read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you have to love this! This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. In a portion of an ABC radio interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military Headquarters.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:!

We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE:I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL COSGROVE:Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radiocast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, this interview was over.

........................................................................................................

If it true I want to buy this man a beer