Introducing.... myself

ooCURToo

I've read this forum since before I purchased SB Pro PE back in March 2012 but have never posted anything until recently (I tend to read more than I write when it comes to forums). I don't know much about military tactics other than the little training I recieved in the military; most of my time on SB is spent in, what I consider to be, small engagements (platoon size friendlies vs whatever).

I work in a hospital as a paramedic and when I'm not working/spending time with the family or friends then I'm either messing with a simulator or strategy game. I do have, somewhat, of a military background since I was in a National Guard Reserve cavalry unit from early 2001-2007 as a 19k on a M1IP (the unit was organized in a "Cold War" style). To be short about my military background, after 2 years or so in the Guard the state decided to do away with the M1 tanks and switch to a lighter vehicle (adventually decided on Bradleys) and reorganize so that the unit was more deployable. My time in the NGR was rather uneventful since our unit was somewhat undeployable during the conversion from M1's to M2's.

Special thanks to all the scenario makers and especially the modders (skins,sounds, etc).