BG ANZAC - 07 MAR 13 AAR

Gibsonm

Here's to better numbers next week.

And so we did.

Nine hearty souls turned up and after settling on the unit "colour patch" (displayed above) moved on to play Zipuli's "Tank Company in Attack" equipped with M1A1 (HA) and NZLAV.

Kept losses under 50%, held the objective and "Churchill" hill, and had to manually pull the trigger to end the game but still lost?

Anyway next week most likely off to a little known piece of dirt known as the "Fulda Gap" (some of you may have heard of it). :)

Nine hearty souls turned up

Yay!
and after settling on the unit "colour patch" (displayed above)
I was wondering what that was.
Anyway next week most likely off to a little known piece of dirt known as the "Fulda Gap" (some of you may have heard of it). :)

I hear the Enemy likes to attack "Sovietly" :)

And so we did.

Nine hearty souls turned up and after settling on the unit "colour patch" (displayed above) moved on to play Zipuli's "Tank Company in Attack" equipped with M1A1 (HA) and NZLAV.

Kept losses under 50%, held the objective and "Churchill" hill, and had to manually pull the trigger to end the game but still lost?

Yeah, it was a lot of fun with the old hands and new recruits pitching in to blunt a serious Soviet-style armoured thrust in our trusty ANZAC kit :)

The M1A1 (HA) definitely makes it a bit easier to deal with those T-80Us than the default M1A0. I don't think I quite appreciated the increase in combat power the 120 mm main gun and heavy armour provided until playing this scenario. Thanks Zipuli for another fun one!.