Just Curious...

Tibbs

Is any one else just having their posteriors handed to them in offline play?

Running the Beta with the settings on... low:redface:and taking a thrashing!

Undeclared release notes... Red doesn't miss. Red troops each carry 12 shoulder-fired hellfire missiles.:biggrin:

Don't take this the wrong way, developers, I am enjoying the challenge!

If you have the ability to go online and do some co-op with the friendly guys online on Teamspeak, that will help too. It's both a great and fun way to learn and get practise.

I'd love to. I managed a few online sessions of SB back in the day, but I work on Friday night now. What are some other popular nights for multiplay?

Don't get me wrong, I'm no scrub. I was gunning an M1A1 20 years ago as a PFC. It's just that my kill to loss ratio has gone down.:biggrin:

If by the weekend you mean Sunday night as well, I'll have to hang out and see who wants to kill me virtually!

• Members

What you could do is open a particular scenario and switch to red, then Shift+Click any number of platoons, right-click them to open the context menu, and select Status... Impotent. Save the scenario under a different name. The enemy will now behave as normal but they now can't do any damage. Consider that a form of training mode. Or you go to the Options... Ammunition dialog box and pick older types of ammo with (usually) reduced penetration capability.

I've used the Mission editor to add Blue units, unlimited ammo and/or add/increase Blue artillery support. I've never considered altering Red.

I'll keep at it and try to pick up some online play soon.

Thanks for the input, all!

I'm not trying to get to Carnegie Hall!:biggrin:

:biggrin:just a joke, but it does take a lot of practice to get through some of the single player missions, but like Nasder said, come on TS and I'm sure if you hang around long enough someone will come along and lend a hand. S!