Greek Leo 2A4 Cammo ready

vhaac

On a completely unrelated note, the future Steel Beasts-playing population of Athens has just increased by one. My first Greek cousin has just been born today, a lad. That said, his dad was Air Force, and his grand-dad Navy, so I'm not sure which way he'll swing.

My mother is overjoyed. Apparently her brother was the last of the Chrissafitous and she was worried that the name would die out. Yet another country for me to visit. Well, maybe I could challenge the Greek community to a LAN party...

NTM

On a completely unrelated note, the future Steel Beasts-playing population of Athens has just increased by one. My first Greek cousin has just been born today, a lad. That said, his dad was Air Force, and his grand-dad Navy, so I'm not sure which way he'll swing.

My mother is overjoyed. Apparently her brother was the last of the Chrissafitous and she was worried that the name would die out. Yet another country for me to visit. Well, maybe I could challenge the Greek community to a LAN party...

NTM

congratulations 3 Star! Happy to hear this good news :)

You think that's bad? One of my sisters was born January 1st, and St Basil comes and gives presents to all the Greek kids that day.

It's kindof fun being in a mixed family. We get two Christmasses, two Easters (usually), a birthday, a nameday. Lots of pressies!

NTM

Technically, I count as half: My mother's from Thessaloniki.

NTM

Yasou, 3Star!

I had no idea as I just came back to this thread after a looong while.

Great news about your new cousin; Na sou zisi!

Our family is from Thess, too. A tradition of cavalry (great & grandfather) and then tanks (dad, uncle, cousin, me) but my brother is in SF.

Drop me a line sometime; maroukis@yahoo.com

Nick