eSim Games Special Offer

Ssnake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is nothing stopping you from getting a demo license now which is fully functional, and then buying it and getting your own dongle in due course.

That way you can play it now but pay for it on the 26th.

I can wait to play :P I've seen enough to know that this is one game that I'll play once, get mad at and quit, read some more guides/play some more games and get into the swing of it.

I need a break from the amount of flight sims i've been playing recently :| DCS Blackshark (original cos i got it super cheap) is evil!

I can wait to play :P I've seen enough to know that this is one game that I'll play once, get mad at and quit, read some more guides/play some more games and get into the swing of it.

I need a break from the amount of flight sims i've been playing recently :| DCS Blackshark (original cos i got it super cheap) is evil!

I think I honestly knew before I asked for a demo license that this was the tank sim for me, the trial period just proved it thats all. WOT was just not cutting it, I was so tired of all the crap and wanted something more serious, virtually as real as is possible and SB fits this nicely. If you need a fix in the meantime I highly recommend the many youtube videos out there.

BTW I am thinking on getting DCS in the next few months, do you recommend it? I have Falcon 4 and love it and will be measuring everything against it. I really want to get back into flightsims as well, its been too long.

Tracer

DCS and BMS 4.32 are the best combat flight simulators on the market as of now. I cannot recommend them enough.

If you are into flight sims, the A-10C Warthog is a must-have. It's the most complete high-fidelity sim I have flown yet. Just take note that the Warthog is not suited for dogfights. Its role is to provide close air support to ground forces.

DCS and BMS 4.32 are the best combat flight simulators on the market as of now. I cannot recommend them enough.

If you are into flight sims, the A-10C Warthog is a must-have. It's the most complete high-fidelity sim I have flown yet. Just take note that the Warthog is not suited for dogfights. Its role is to provide close air support to ground forces.

The whole DCS range is pretty good. Blackshark was on offer on steam for like £7.99 which is why I bought it. Up until then I was still playing EECH and Enemy Engaged 2. If you're interested, check out DCS World. It only has the Frogfoot but if you like that, you can buy the Warthog, Mustang and Blackshark packs from the site that integrate them into DCS world. You can also get Lock On:Flaming Cliffs which includes alot of aircraft (just not as in depth and detailed as the A-10, P-51D and KA-50).

I'm still trying to master the startup procedure of the KA-50. :| Though it's pretty hard when my dad is round yelling at me that I'm doing it wrong. Bloomin backseat sim players....*grumbles*

*edit* Not sure if it's allowed but check here for DCS world - http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

Edited by knux81
adding URL

Don't want to go too off topic, I will just mention that even if you purchase from Steam you should still always use DCS World. DCS World is free, and if you have a Steam code for another module/aircraft, just download first DCS World, and then download and install the module for DCS World, and activate it with your Steam key. DCS World has automatic updates and other advantages over the standalone versions.

I'm still trying to master the startup procedure of the KA-50. :|

That's easy...just hold the [Windows] key and then press the [Home] key. :P

Just kidding. The start up is almost the hardest part of the game. Took me weeks of study to get it right. And it seems with ver. 2 they added some more pre-flight checks. Of course, you dont have to do them...but where's the fun in that? ;)

Could be a lot of fun if they added random malfunctions to pre-flight check elements that were NOT checked by the player... :mrgreen:

Pre-flight checks would be awesome. Also a failure of the Jesus nut would be hilarious! :D whop whop whop *groan* SPA-KANG! Hmm? Where did my rotor blades go?

Pre-flight checks would be awesome. Also a failure of the Jesus nut would be hilarious! :D whop whop whop *groan* SPA-KANG! Hmm? Where did my rotor blades go?

"Oh bugger, the ground is getting awfully big in my" *BOOM!* "Oh Hey, Who are you?"

"St. Peter"

"Crap"