Jim Morrisons last 24 hours.

oscar19681

• 2 weeks later...

Its not just about a person dying man. Its about the mystery that surrounded Jim Morrisons death seems to have been cleared up And one of the most influencial figure and outlaw of rock and roll ever . Nevermind only a Doors fan can understand.

Look man if you dont like the documentry or you dont like the doors or what they stood for then simply dont post in the thread. No need to get all sarcastic and troll my thread. It says in the thread its for people who find it interesting. And if you only bothered to look at the 5 part documantry then you could see for yourself its not only about Jim Morrisons death its also about the career of the doors and life of Jim Morrison in a nutshell.

Posted by oscar19681

Look man if you dont like the documentry or you dont like the doors or what they stood for then simply dont post in the thread. No need to get all sarcastic and troll my thread.

And I thought I used to be defensive.:frown: Sorry, but I didn't watch the videos. I was just trying to clarify in my last post what I had originally thought when scanning over this thread.

I mean i have yet to see someone post here who knew what the doors really were and what they stood for.

An excerpt from:http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/The_Doors

The Doors were a group of traveling salesman from the 1960's. They were from the land of L'America, and on occasion would trade some beads for a pint of gold. Jesus (aka Jim Morrison(a.k.a. Mr. Mojo Rising(a.k.a. The Lizard King(a.k.a one that can do anything)))) was the head of the group. Ray Manzarek, Robby Krieger, and Cockface (aka John Densmore) made up the remainder. Jimothy wrote poetry about Squanto, his indian friend, while the others masturbated in their bedrooms.

Thats very funny i didnt know there was something like a uncyclopedia!

Here is the right one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors

The Doors was an American rock band formed in 1965 in Los Angeles by vocalist Jim Morrison, keyboardist Ray Manzarek, drummer John Densmore, and guitarist Robby Krieger. They were a controversial band, due mostly to Morrison's cryptic lyrics and unpredictable stage persona[citation needed]. Since the band's dissolution in 1972 — and especially since Morrison's death in 1971 — interest in the Doors' music has remained high, especially from the Morrison era. They have sold over 45 million albums in the US alone, and still sell approximately 1 million annually