The Skin Catalogue

3Star

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
and a request:

When you update ANYTHING, please add a "lates update 2007-03-08" on the mainpage so you can see if anything new is up there :)

Cheers KT

Not a bad idea at all.

There's been some time since anyone notified me of an upload, I should add. I don't spend much time on the mods forum, we're pretty much going to rely on you guys telling me.

NTM

• 3 weeks later...

3Star,

An excellent resource, especially for FNG's like myself. It's one stop shopping for all of the superb work being done out there by the "graphically talented" of the community.

Could you check the Hind-E section in the catalogue as the preview images don't seem to be loading for me?

Thanks again for putting this catalogue together!

Could you check the Hind-E section in the catalogue as the preview images don't seem to be loading for me?

Hmm. You're right. There is something amiss. I'll have it fixed when I get home.

Fab, I'll see about getting yours up too in the next day or two. Question, and this goes as standard for everyone else: Let me know if a skin you put up is a replacement to a previous skin, or if it's supposed to be an alternative choice. I just want to have the 'latest generation' up.

NTM

Yep. My new skin is the latest version of the M1A1 woodland - version 3.0 - so, it replaces older M1A1 Woodland v2.2b3 skin.

Hmm.. Since I happen to prefer the previous version, I left it up there anyway. Completely arbitrary decision on my part.

NTM

I've put together four scenarios (one for each season) that you can use to view how your skins look in the game. I thought that it would be a nice companion to the skin catalogue. This way you can also verify that you've put the right skins in the right folders. I hope it will prove to be somewhat useful.

The link is provided below:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/Downloads/p13_sectionid/255/p13_fileid/1304

I've put together four scenarios (one for each season) that you can use to view how your skins look in the game. I thought that it would be a nice companion to the skin catalogue. This way you can also verify that you've put the right skins in the right folders. I hope it will prove to be somewhat useful.

That's a handy little file.

NTM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...