PlayableMBT's

12Alfa

Which tankwould pick to be playable?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Which tankwould pick to be playable?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that the list is a little short, but the tank I would really like to be able to pilot is on the list, so M1A2 SEP would be it for me. The second tank I would love to have as a crewable MBT would have to be the Israeli Merkava III or IV. As far as design, I think the Merkava III and IVs have to be my favorite. A well armored, state of the art MBT with cargo room for troops, supplies, or whatever else is ingenious. Alas, I do not feel that all the needed information on the Merkava III and IV's would be easily accessible for either to make it into SB.

Awww, no Leclerc? What about T-90?? Challenger 1??? Chieftain???? Who make this sh*t!? (oops, I mean "list") ;)

Well I did post current MBT's in the sim, did I not?:decu:

Which proves that the M1A2 is too advance for most of you, if you can't read, then using the M1A2 will be a very hard step for you to take, I would suggest the T-55 or T-62. Theses tanks take very little/poor reading skills, you will be ok in these.:)

Edited by 12Alfa

My First choice would be the M1A2 and then my second choice would be the T-80. The reason my second choice would be a T-80, Is that I would enjoy shooting my entire ready rack on Darkhorse and Raven for loving the T-80 and T-90 tanks. LOL

The T-80 will be if ever placed in the sim a very different platform with the ability to fire a ATGM from the FCS, a game changer I would think.

ATGM or not it still would be destroyed!!! Trust me on that

I have learned to trust no one, having some fun here is now causing grief,where as this sort of fun years ago would be just.....fun :debile2:.

Sad that the humor has left the forums .

I guess it's the facts and only the facts, even when :) are included:confused:

I here by tender the motion that:

The next Playable "We'd very much like this" Tank to be added to the_List, shall be the M4A4E8 Sherman.

(After the T-72 (Done, only took 10 years :) ) and the Cast Turret Leopard 1)

**ALL Hail the_List!!**

:biggrin:

I have learned to trust no one, having some fun here is now causing grief,where as this sort of fun years ago would be just.....fun :debile2:.

I get :biggrin: comments but you didn't stop even after he said he was done responding to you. You were trolling.

What? where you can see a single speck the size of the sun?

"There is something there!!!"

BOOM!

"Well done you've killed a cat."

LOL, nice one Hedgehog

*gritting teeth in determination* I've made my choice!

Just remember that at least I can smoothly track the now highly pixelated thermal view of the cat at 4km with a highly magnified view, all the rest will be up to the wind sensor on the M1A2 and my own "Kentucky windage guesstimate" thown in for a proper miss on said cat. :debile2:

But I'd love every minute of it by golly!!!! :)

Now I'll have to learn how does this work? http://j-tecassociates.com/military-tank-crosswind-sensor/

12alfa, busted for troll'n. ROTF!

12alfa, busted for troll'n. ROTF!

I'll add the name to my list, it's a rather long list:smilelove-1:

However:

A troll is a mythological creature.

Troll may also refer to:

Contents

1 Places

2 Literature

3 Comics

4 Movies and TV

5 Games

6 Music

7 Transportation

8 Intellectual property litigation

9 Other uses

10 See also

Places

Troll (research station), a Norwegian Antarctic research station on Queen Maud Land

Troll Airfield, an airfield nearby

Troll gas field, a large reservoir of gas in the northern North Sea

Troll A platform, a Norwegian production platform for this gas field

Troll Ski Resort, a ski area in the Cariboo region of British Columbia

Other uses

Troll (Internet), an internet term for a person who, through willful action, attempts to disrupt a community or garner attention and controversy through provocative messages

Troll (gay slang), a slang term for gay men who wander about looking for sexual partners (interesting:sonic:)

Troll doll, a doll created by Thomas Dam in the 1960s

Trolling (fishing), the practice of fishing by drawing a baited line or lure behind a boat

Karl Troll (1865-1954), Austrian architect

A nickname for a resident of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, usually used by those from the Upper Peninsula in reference to living under the Mackinac Bridge

Music

Troll (album), a 2005 album by Norwegian folk metal band Lumsk

Troll (artist), stage name of Truls Toftenes, lead singer of Norwegian rock band Rover

Troll (Norwegian band), a Norwegian black metal band

Troll (Swedish band), a Swedish pop band

The Trolls, a rock and roll band fronted by Iggy Pop

All things I did not know :confused:, seems most of this is in Norway, but did it originate there ? Ah, more reading :redface:

I'll add the name to my list, it's a rather long list:smilelove-1:

However:

A troll is a mythological creature.

<Snip>

All things I did not know :confused:, seems most of this is in Norway, but did it originate there ? Ah, more reading :redface:

Troll Hunter is a good film from Norway, quite a good tourist video too, as some of the locations are superb.