Playable M1A2

enigma6584

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know if a *German* Leopard 2A6 would simply entail a reskin replacing "Si" and "No" with "Ja" and "Nein" along with the other Spanish labels in the Leopardo 2E interior? I know it's nitpicking, but for scenarios involving you in a 2A6 along with 2A5s it does help with immersion.

I think there are such interior skins in the download section. Maybe the interior skins still work with the new L2A6 model (if it is new indeed). Than you can use them. I do that myself. They are also HighRes.

Not these, but Your much wanted features... Even in RL, I have never care of bouncing wheels when I engaged targets 3km+ aways...

No? In SB I'm always aware as I move up into a BP over rough terrain that out of sight, underneath me, my road wheels are not 'bouncing'. Spoils the whole experience for me. But then perhaps my priorities are a a bit warped. :clin:

Why don't you wait until more info comes out? Many people were moahning about an M1A2 since the beginning, and now it finally becomes reality. But here we are right away complaining about other stuff... as is usual the case when it comes to a new release I would say.

Btw - did you guys NOTICE that there is a playable M1A2?! There were like 2 positive comments about it so far the rest is concerning "missing" stuff ;)

What are you talking about I have been celebrating for days now finally starting to run out of beer!!! Thanks again Esims, Ssnake for your hard work and making the M1A2 crewable. Its greatly appreciated. LOL

WOW, a playable M1a2!!!!!!!!awesome,thnx alot e sim.Im happy,everything else is gravy!

Btw,will we be able to dig tank ditches ala SB1?

how about being able to switch ammo in non playable units when engaging?

Any new US attack helos?

more obstacles?

Thnx again!:shocked:

I guess the after added vision blocks will have to be removed from current modded skins.

Not necessarily. The reflective properties should only be tied to the normal map. Appearance wise, the base texture should remain unaffected. Unless a given model has changed, as skinners all we should have to do is remove any "baked" normals (shadowing) in our skins.

I just replied to a guy named Agiel7 over at subsim.com. Is that you?

Mais oui! C'est moi!

Finally caved and forked over the $100 for this sim. After spending all those hours in Silent Hunter and Dangerous Waters for my naval sims, Falcon 4.0, F/A-18, and DCS for my combat flight sims, and ArmA for my infantry sims, there was an M1A1 sized hole in my simming experience for too long.

One question I have - is dynamic cant enabled for the new 'A2? Although the old pendulum style cant sensor is still present, the M1A2 uses the FCS gyros to continuously calculate trunnion cant, including while on the move, so I thought I'd ask.

• Members
Btw,will we be able to dig tank ditches ala SB1?
No.
how about being able to switch ammo in non playable units when engaging?
No. (Non-playable IS non-playable...)
Any new US attack helos?

more obstacles?

Who knows? The real feature presentation hasn't even started yet.

keep in mind that Battlefield physics are tuned for "fun"(ridicolous)

grenades for example have the blast power of artillery shells, and C4 has the blast power of small thermonuclear devices.

Yeah?

And whats a 155mm Arty Shell gonna do = END OF THE WORLD!! :biggrin:

I do love that little "Wheee!" in that Tank Catapult 101 video. LOL

Mais oui! C'est moi!

Finally caved and forked over the $100 for this sim. After spending all those hours in Silent Hunter and Dangerous Waters for my naval sims, Falcon 4.0, F/A-18, and DCS for my combat flight sims, and ArmA for my infantry sims, there was an M1A1 sized hole in my simming experience for too long.

By the numbers us subsim members have entered this forum over the past years I think we are now strong enough to take over the forums! :biggrin: