Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back to the important matter at hand:

The Scorpion.

Thanks eSim :biggrin:

Fnerg

Can't wait to power slide that baby!

Baaa Baaa Baaaaaaa BAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAPBAP!

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hee hee heeee!"

Crusty: "Here comes Hedge."

Hoggy: "Look Out!" *Dives for Cover*

Tjay: "He's doing it wrong."

Marko: "Fecking A man."

I can see we're going to have squabbles in UK Armour as to who is going to be Recon.

I prefer the german version. I hope Falli can fix his PC problems.

Problem is solved (hardcore). Main effort was to secure SB-relevant content from the chrashed drive. Everything could be saved :biggrin: PJUH

Fulda-Gap backup was 4 months old... you can imagine, what a pain in the ass it would have been to loose the actual version.

But also it´s no problem if GE or NL version of the Fennek is released... when there´s a 3D model, I can texture it :ysir2:

It only takes it´s time to adopt and enhance any template or to create an own.

(Should make a priority list soon hehe)

Since you've mentioned it... What's the difference between "early" and "late" AH-64A?

Wikipedia is a good source for this info. But basically B, and then C upgrades were planned, then cancel, but some of the parts were installed into A models(Hence the Block I, II, III designations)

Because of this, an AH-64A in 1986, and an AH-64A 2012 have a lot of different parts. Radio's, navigation, GPS modifications, even the engines are different(Hp output).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_AH-64_Apache

Visually though, they look almost identical.

And that's the reason we decided to model the A, and not the D. Most historical bang for the buck. 1986-2012

It's not crewable in v3.0 but the Fennek is a very cool piece of kit. This Krauss-Maffei Wegmann promotional video provides a great overview of its capabilities:

It's in German but you get the idea.

I'll use one of these over a HMMWV any day. It's brilliant.

• Members

While we're at posting videos,

It's in lieu of the daily dose of screenshot. However, it's NOT about SB Pro PE 3.0, don't get me wrong. It's about the work that we do with less of a public profile, yet about as important as the rest. :)

While we're at posting videos,

It's in lieu of the daily dose of screenshot. However, it's NOT about SB Pro PE 3.0, don't get me wrong. It's about the work that we do with less of a public profile, yet about as important as the rest. :)

Ssnake's High-score...... DENIED!

And I was looking forward to a demonstration of Ssnake's tactical prowess. Even if it has been 15 years :)

...as a stand-in for the AIFVs which are still in use today (Turkey, Korea).

Umm nope, at least Korean army doesn't use AIFV. K-200 APC's hull shape and possibly protection is similar to that of AIFV/YPR though.

YPR-APC might act as a stand-in for K-200 but it lacks fancy gunshield for 50 cal. that K-200 has. (I'm assuming YPR can swim too)