screenshots 3.0

Stevo

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'll be!!!! A friggin IPM1, Eisenschwein eat your heart out!!!

I begged, I whined and yes, it worked. Just a quick point though, I think all the IPM1's were in 3 color CARC.

So a HUGE gap is closed and I hate to ask but how about a M2/3 A0? Eeeek don't shoot.

I think he means its "crewable" just like the M1A1(HA).

I'm pretty sure (i.e. almost certain) that he doesn't mean it has a loader position modelled. Otherwise that would probably need to be applied retrospectively to all the other currently "crewable" vehicles too.

I don't think you are going to see one "special" vehicle with a loader position modelled and all the other crewable ones without.

I begged, I whined and yes, it worked. Just a quick point though, I think all the IPM1's were in 3 color CARC.

So a HUGE gap is closed and I hate to ask but how about a M2/3 A0? Eeeek don't shoot.

I was hoping for an A3 (in my dreams). My recent readings of the IBAS and CIV additions have brought some temporary enthusiasm for the newer version. :)

Ahem American gap.

There is still a super massive black hole in UK and GE elements C.W.A.S. to name but 2.

"standard crew positions" means the crew positions that have always been in SB Pro: Commander, Driver, Gunner.

Are there any differences in the 3D interiors of the M1s? For example, maybe have some different colors of equipment inside or are interiors of these tanks the same through-out? Am just curious.

• Members
Are there any differences in the 3D interiors of the M1s? For example, maybe have some different colors of equipment inside or are interiors of these tanks the same through-out? Am just curious.

I don't think so... but it's hard to keep track of everything, there's so much change (as is probably evident from the presentation, so far). The artists or beta testers may be better qualified to answer this. *

*) This is the code word for YOU, if you are a beta tester or an artist, and if you know the answer. Yes, you signed an NDA, but here's the official permission to comment on the matter. :)

Is the standard M1 included or just the M1IP? If I'm wrong please tell me, but my understanding is the M1IP was a very limited production run right before the M1A1 came out. I think the only difference between the M1 and M1IP was additional front turret armor. Also, someone please tell

me what the visual difference is between the M1A1HA and M1A1? I thought the only difference was the M1A1HA had upgraded DU armor, but it's not externally visually distinguishable from the M1A1?

Is the standard M1 included or just the M1IP? If I'm wrong please tell me, but my understanding is the M1IP was a very limited production run right before the M1A1 came out. I think the only difference between the M1 and M1IP was additional front turret armor. Also, someone please tell

me what the visual difference is between the M1A1HA and M1A1? I thought the only difference was the M1A1HA had upgraded DU armor, but it's not externally visually distinguishable from the M1A1?

sight housing has a different shape, and there's an extra "U" on the end of the serial number on the right side of the turret.

I don't think so... but it's hard to keep track of everything, there's so much change (as is probably evident from the presentation, so far). The artists or beta testers may be better qualified to answer this. *

*) This is the code word for YOU, if you are a beta tester or an artist, and if you know the answer. Yes, you signed an NDA, but here's the official permission to comment on the matter. :)

To my eye, all the M1s appear the same inside up to the M1A2(SEP) which of course looks different.

Abrams line include with 3.0 (and current version):

M1 (2.654)

IPM1 (3.0)

M1A1 (3.0)

M1A1 (HA) (2.654)

M1A2 SEP (3.0)

I would like to see M2/3 A0's or A'1's so we can do the sim prior to the ODS M2/3A2's of 1991. Otherwise I scoot around withe my IPM1 and M113A2's.