screenshots 3.0

Stevo

And one more wrong thing:

Wisent is the danish export variant...the german version would the BPz-2-Standart :-P

So discount that one...at least it's missing the TC MG-3

(Who cares that the Wisent is actually an upgraded version of the BPz-2. ;-) BPz-2s can't pull the Leopard2A5 IRL)

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's taken my already low opinion of British equipment and lowered it even further.

Well I'm hoping this will turn UK Armour from a bunch of lazy feckless **Censored** utterly dependent on squaddie proof Fire Control Systems. (I do mean this in the nicest possible way. :biggrin: )

And morph them into a group of well drilled fanatically dedicated killing machines that can screw over an IFV at 2500m+ plus using naught but a 8 power telescope and violent thoughts.

One can but hope.

I have a feeling we might need new keyboards by the end of the year.

What with all the button bashing to turn the turret 20 degrees left!

It's taken my already low opinion of British equipment and lowered it even further.

Some of the Britt equipment may lack some of the high tech fire controls systems found on

Equivalent Western vehicles. but it works and has performed well in harsh conditions.

It protects its crews well.(It gets the job done).

And morph them into a group of well drilled fanatically dedicated killing machines that can screw over an IFV at 2500m+ plus using naught but a 8 power telescope and violent thoughts.

I have no doubt that if your group has the patience to stick with the Warrior and the Scimitar, you will all be Aces with any vehicles' backup systems. :)

I don't think I have the tolerance for it.

Some of the Britt equipment may lack some of the high tech fire controls systems found on Equivalent Western vehicles. but it works and has performed well in harsh conditions. It protects its crews well.(It gets the job done).

I don't mean to take anything away from it, it's just when I compare the design/engineering decisions to other nations' vehicles, it leaves me scratching my head. I think Ssnake said at one point about the C2, "it's a uniquely British solution", so it seems that carries over to other vehicles as well. :)

I don't mean to take anything away from it, it's just when I compare the design/engineering decisions to other nations' vehicles, it leaves me scratching my head. I think Ssnake said at one point about the C2, "it's a uniquely British solution", so it seems that carries over to other vehicles as well. :)

You are correct with some of your comments Tacbat.

The British MOD. Really are something

They are extremley penny wise. And incredibly pound stupid

Good lawd, somehow the 3.0 screenshots has turned into the wish list thread. Can we take that discussion over there instead?

Hey, shouldn't you be filing bug reports, or designing a campaign, or fixing stuff? :)

To get things back on track, I present a screenshot of the mission editor. Frickin awesome!

SS_10_47_18.jpg.5408e446ac0885d107bec9f2

SS_10_47_18.jpg.5408e446ac0885d107bec9f2

I wouldn't argue with that one little bit :)

Guest Killjoy
But we are called UKA for a reason, and if we have British vehicles available it's correct to use them, same as Soviet VU uses BMPs and not an alternative with better armour or fire control system..

Well said.

Pizzaro annoyed me.

"Gunner! 3rd target, 11 0' Clock!"

"Target seen!"

"Fire!"

*Click!*

*The gun that you are attempting to fire is full of empty casings. Please empty to continue firing*