Posted Images

• Moderators
Well said.

Pizzaro annoyed me.

"Gunner! 3rd target, 11 0' Clock!"

"Target seen!"

"Fire!"

*Click!*

*The gun that you are attempting to fire is full of empty casings. Please empty to continue firing*

Well, that is the least of your concerns. You will have a whole new set of annoyances with the Warrior. ;)

Guest Killjoy
Well, that is the least of your concerns. You will have a whole new set of annoyances with the Warrior. ;)

But the annoyances will be in English! :P

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

FV432 with Bren guns? :)

If by Bren Gun you mean....The Light Machine Gun L4A4, then yes.

As wielded by me, on my 432, 30 rounds of 7.62 to stave off the 3rd Shock Army....Did they come ? Did they ? No they did not and that dear reader, was in no small part because of the threat of L/Cpl Nickmow his ancient tracked box and his WW2 LMG with Bren stamped out and L4A4 written on it.

We won :)

I second this. I've always thought the M113A1 with T-50 turret would be a very interesting addition to the sim, same with the MRV.

The M113A1 with T-50 turret plus the Scorpion being introduced in v3.0 would also allow us to replicate NZ armoured units prior to introduction of NZLAV, which sported a very interesting MERDC pattern which I'm sure some skinner would love to replicate:

MOGWA to the rescue:-

NZ_3.jpg.e3674a3913f7b5302b62ffa699a8bae

NZ_2.jpg.cc7fab63fd4a484141f925a86896815

Nz_1.jpg.0e0bbb459dccfbac5429c7d679ec98d

NZ_3.jpg.e3674a3913f7b5302b62ffa699a8bae

NZ_2.jpg.cc7fab63fd4a484141f925a86896815

Nz_1.jpg.0e0bbb459dccfbac5429c7d679ec98d

MOGWA to the rescue:-

Wow! Thanks guys, and especially Mogwa for skinning them. They look amazing! I've got a full TO&E for the New Zealand Army's regular cavalry squadron, Queen Alexandra's Squadron from 1983, when both M113A1s and Scorpions were employed so I'll have to develop a scenario using them to do the skins justice. I'm assuming they'll be available to download at some point?

Thanks again guys, very, very cool. Sometimes this community just blows me away! :drink:

No Shtora in the images.

Actually- yes, its on the screenes :). Shtora kit consists of two major systems- IR jammers/spotlights and soft-kill capable LWR. Omition of any mentioned components does not equates to omition of entire kit.

Another thing is functionality of LWR in game- it may be implemented or may be not.

Actually- yes, its on the screenes :). Shtora kit consists of two major systems- IR jammers/spotlights and soft-kill capable LWR. Omition of any mentioned components does not equates to omition of entire kit.

Another thing is functionality of LWR in game- it may be implemented or may be not.

So the IR lights are only missing?