screenshots 3.0

Stevo

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any reason why post processing injectors don't work with SB? I use SweetFX on all my old DX9 games which can inject bloom and simulated HDR as well as more effective AA.

I tried it with SB and it just crashes. The tone mapping controls alone are priceless.

Allowing injectors would be a great way for users to enhance SB visuals.

Excellent pic.

It is great to see the addition of the DShK to the model.

Was this a late addition to the model, There was no DShK mounted on the screen shots Ssnake posted.

PS, Have to ask, Is the DShK going to be usable.

It's optional (IRL only the CO or platoon leader has one IIRC), and no it's not playable.

Thanks Retro.

Still, Happy to see the DShK can be mounted, Personally I thought it looked very vulnerable.

With out any type of defence weapon if the infantry were dismounted.

It may be old a slow but I am really looking forward to using it.

It seems very possible, I'm no programmer, but relative to other things, I think it could be as easy as the program randomly choosing different building skins dropped in the mods folder.

With a paint program, you could simply change the hue on a single skin a couple of times, and you have multiplied the amount of different colored buildings without the need for a totally re-drawn skin or new building model.

However, what seems difficult would be preventing the program from generating ugly looking towns with random colored painted houses everywhere. The town could look very garrish and psychedelic, because towns and cities should still look kind of uniform.

Jep, but therefore I think we need a new File Structure or/and a special Folder for Building Skins.

There you can put in your Skins and SB can choose from them or only use Skins from this Folder.

So you can Make your own "Look" of a Area like "Weserbergland"; "Hannover" or "Hünfeld".

Goal should be to have more Variety for a better Orientation, but not to rework all the Map´s by Hand.