M1A2 - do it yourself

daskal

Borisz was really keen on having an M1A2 commander's station so he made up "a-look-alike" version himself using transparent image of the commanders display and having 2 instances of SB running in window additionally. He did not wanted to put it up here, but I think its a pretty creative workaround:

image-B516_5199E4E1.jpg

nice,i didnt know that you could run SB twice on the same pc,i assume u used the second licence for that?anyway i run SB on my pc and my laptop (with 2nd licence) at the same time,with the laptop displaying the map,works great for me.but if you dont have a laptop or second screen'this is a good solution..

Borisz was really keen on having an M1A2 commander's station so he made up "a-look-alike" version himself using transparent image of the commanders display and having 2 instances of SB running in window additionally. He did not wanted to put it up here, but I think its a pretty creative workaround:

image-B516_5199E4E1.jpg

Nice but I'll wait for the update. LOL!

So, if you have a second monitor, is it possible in multiplayer to fire up a second instance of SB on your one computer, then log in to the network session as a separate player player and have the map screen permanently displayed on that second monitor?

• Members

You may need to delete the default port 2300 on the client side when setting things up so the handshake between the two instances can still happen (that's why you open a port range so each instance can individually select a free port number for the handshake). And of course, if you have never started multiplayer mode before, there may be a Windows firewall warning that requires your approving attention.