ARRC training day

Kingtiger

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I do prapaganda-videos and I look stupid :)

OK, due to tight scedual, I have made only 3 missions... hehe. Actually only 1 new mission, so 2 other ones are old but changed a bit here and there:

-Flank Attack (old Elvis ringing doorbell) edited for our multiplayer purposes.

-Frozen Hell, edited the enemy a bit, removed time limit and added ref points...

-Head on Attack (the mission from the video) edited a bit and now with Strvs and CV, and enemy is more evil!

So even without new missions we should not run out of stuff, and I know KT is working on something too! All the other missions we have played so far have also random enemy (some more, some even more) so the amount of missions we have should not be the problem.

I'll post the 3 scens to KT and IH.

Zip

So even without new missions we should not run out of stuff, and I know KT is working on something too!

I will do them on saturday/sunday ^^

I havent ewen started on them yet. but as they are pretty small (1man/vehicle) they should be pretty fast and simple to do.

we gonna have caos anyway with just leading in line and stuff like that :D

/KT

OK it's fixed, sorry bout that! Stalin and Irish are easy to hear, F-word belongs to Ghost and my pronounciation shines through like Tsernobyl. But the rest - you should do something about your identical voices ;)

Yes, I hope something can be learned from this stuff and improved for later games, that's why they were made. Maybe start a "lessons learned" at Ronner Irish or KT?

Zip

OK it's fixed, sorry bout that! Stalin and Irish are easy to hear, F-word belongs to Ghost and my pronounciation shines through like Tsernobyl. But the rest - you should do something about your identical voices ;)

Damn if i knew this stuff would be recorded i would have tried to stop swearing so f-cking much :debile2:

REMINDER!

Tomorrow its training time as usual.

its 1 player per vehicle, and some of Zips redone scenarios.

we need atleast 7 players in total (atleast to be able to man my scenario)

and yeah, I have only managed to create 1 out of 2 promised scenarios, so nex sunday the 2nd will come :)

/KT

I created completely new scenario for sunday that has 6-8 vehicles (2 spawnable if more players come) and really random red stuff so replayability should not be the problem. And the mission is not the usual attack, destroy, take - but something a bit more interesting and challenging (the name is: "The Shit and the Fan" and our job is to keep them separated for as long as possible) :D

SEE RONNER -FORUM AND SUNDAY 18TH THREAD - MAP AND BRIEFING THERE FOR YOU TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH!!! TACK TACK!

Zip

I will probably not be able to make the session but would be interested to see the scenario etc. Have Logged on to Rooner but can't find it.

What time are you guys going to be on?

CharlieB:

1.the mission pack for today will be uploaded by Zip later.

2. we start 1800GMT, wait max to 1815GMT before hitting "go" button.

• 2 weeks later...