ARRC training day

Kingtiger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't access

Could be that you arent a ARRC member ;)

This post is a head up for ARRC guys, most of us hardly chek the ronner.net often, but chek here daily.

Anyway its about if a certain day fits ARRC for a match, so you wouldnt be affected anyway.

Cheers

/KT

Tacbat, thanks for your interest!

While I cannot give you an answer as I will leave that to our XO and CO when they read your post... I can give you some links to some videos of our training sessions, perhaps that will give you some insight in to how VU's operate.

1st vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HdYsv3uUp4

2nd vid:

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpIUxD90kyg

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZg8VfVuFc

Enjoy :)

• 1 month later...

This Sunday (3rd) get your asses online! The evil enemy has once again crossed the border and is advancing deeper into blue territory. ARRC will launch the counterattack at approx 1800 GMT. My Leo is already refueled and rearmed - hope to see all ARRC members (and Sean & others :)) tonight in a glorious (and propably fatal) charge!

Zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

first im sorry for not posting this on Ronner.net but I dont have the log on details on this machine.

I will be unable to join in this Sunday (17 Jun 07) as unfortunatley my father in law died today and I have take my wife over to Germany to arrange the funeral details.

I will be back for more next week.

Irish

Sunday 24th June...

Gather under the banners of ARRC and be prepared to kick some red ass! Some new scenarios ready for a trial too. Hope to see all there - except KT who already has told about his absence! ;)

Zip

Thanks Stalin, go grab them (I updated them all) + a new SP one from downloads section as they're aproved. Try them in SP and tell me how badly you got kicked around ;). And I second the wish to have you non-ARRC guys online next sunday too. Hope you liked the way we play :)

Zip

ps. I didn't catch a single running rabbit... d'oh!

Good games gents, and thanks to the non-ARRC players for filling the ranks!

Zip

Hi ARRC. ( what does it stand for )

Great thanks for the invitation, its the longest coop i have played, i think it was about 90 min. and the scenery was great, there was time to think when getting orders for my platoon, you can call on me every time, if not fighting with SB Generals ( maby some day we push you out of the map ). :sonic:

ARRC - Stands for Allied Rapid Reaction Force

Zip - Your saying thank you? im used to being stamped and spat on during an exercise by members of ARRC, because im the noob who has to trog off and find the enemy units without getting killed ;)

Jantog - The scenario reached the 110 minute mark from what I can remember, heck of a long scenario, but I think its fun that way actually having a nice big scenario like that with plenty to think about :)

Stalin, you chose to be the spineless recce dude yourself... Next thing you need to do is try to disappear during the missions, pretend you lost comms and start boiling hot chocolate under a nice tree somewhere out of the harms way - preferably in some swamp where armour can't go. ;)

Yeah Paladin, will do!

Got to say that when it comes to mission making i usually tend to make longer missions than shorter. The problem is i know what will happen... last mission i was pretty sure the few T-80s would've decimated Stalin, but for some reason Sean killed them with ease (too easy actually)... d'oh! I usually plan the red side so that they allow recce to pass and kill Stalin deeper in their defences where they can't get any help :D but this time the poor enemy got steamrolled... (must have been because the drunken F10 fired so damn accurate bombardments... and he was handsome too)

Zip