Kingtiger

ARRC training day

Hey Zip great idea, as long as im at the seat of my beloved 122 im a happy bunny! (leo 2A5 as much of a favorite too :biggrin: )

Are you going to post those videos when edited? how did they come out?

Look forward to next Sunday its always a blast!

Yes, I will post the vids when edited, hopefully before next Sunday - but haven't got much time before friday.. Both videos end some 2 minutes before the missions ended - doh! Videos are from Frozen Hell and Hitting where it hurts...

Zip

ps. Would this sig look good? Like you know, I always wanted to be a...

Well, I do prapaganda-videos and I look stupid :)

OK, due to tight scedual, I have made only 3 missions... hehe. Actually only 1 new mission, so 2 other ones are old but changed a bit here and there:

-Flank Attack (old Elvis ringing doorbell) edited for our multiplayer purposes.

-Frozen Hell, edited the enemy a bit, removed time limit and added ref points...

-Head on Attack (the mission from the video) edited a bit and now with Strvs and CV, and enemy is more evil!

So even without new missions we should not run out of stuff, and I know KT is working on something too! All the other missions we have played so far have also random enemy (some more, some even more) so the amount of missions we have should not be the problem.

I'll post the 3 scens to KT and IH.

Zip

So even without new missions we should not run out of stuff, and I know KT is working on something too!

I will do them on saturday/sunday ^^

I havent ewen started on them yet. but as they are pretty small (1man/vehicle) they should be pretty fast and simple to do.

we gonna have caos anyway with just leading in line and stuff like that :D

/KT

ccc.. I was 3/A not 4/A. 4/A was PeterGrozni :thelmut:

Oh an yeah... nice video. It is nice learning material :)

OK it's fixed, sorry bout that! Stalin and Irish are easy to hear, F-word belongs to Ghost and my pronounciation shines through like Tsernobyl. But the rest - you should do something about your identical voices ;)

Yes, I hope something can be learned from this stuff and improved for later games, that's why they were made. Maybe start a "lessons learned" at Ronner Irish or KT?

Zip

I only wish my other half would let get involved. She hates playing "that bloody game"! Looks like you guys are having a good time. I will have to get my plans sorted the next time she decides to go away for the weekend!

OK it's fixed, sorry bout that! Stalin and Irish are easy to hear, F-word belongs to Ghost and my pronounciation shines through like Tsernobyl. But the rest - you should do something about your identical voices ;)

Damn if i knew this stuff would be recorded i would have tried to stop swearing so f-cking much :debile2:

Ghost you added a comical element :) your first comment at the beginning "they are tanks you have to kill them" had me laughing

REMINDER!

Tomorrow its training time as usual.

its 1 player per vehicle, and some of Zips redone scenarios.

we need atleast 7 players in total (atleast to be able to man my scenario)

and yeah, I have only managed to create 1 out of 2 promised scenarios, so nex sunday the 2nd will come :)

/KT

I created completely new scenario for sunday that has 6-8 vehicles (2 spawnable if more players come) and really random red stuff so replayability should not be the problem. And the mission is not the usual attack, destroy, take - but something a bit more interesting and challenging (the name is: "The Shit and the Fan" and our job is to keep them separated for as long as possible) :D

SEE RONNER -FORUM AND SUNDAY 18TH THREAD - MAP AND BRIEFING THERE FOR YOU TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH!!! TACK TACK!

Zip

I will probably not be able to make the session but would be interested to see the scenario etc. Have Logged on to Rooner but can't find it.

What time are you guys going to be on?

looking at the map, I was just thinking how nice it would be to have the full range of map marking symbols to be able to show the expected enemy intentions etc...

I know this is a little of subject but having just popped into teamspeak I note that I stilll come up as a guest and not with my user name. Have any of you guys got any idea why that may be.

Also wise move on passwording the ARRC Forum.

I will probably not be able to make the session but would be interested to see the scenario etc. Have Logged on to Rooner but can't find it.

What time are you guys going to be on?

CharlieB:

1.the mission pack for today will be uploaded by Zip later.

2. we start 1800GMT, wait max to 1815GMT before hitting "go" button.

welcome, you need a Mic and TS running. all orders comes thrue Voice (exept Quartermasters who tend to be text)

We will "try" you out and see if you fit the gang and if you play it the way we play it :)

If you do there is a place in ARRC for you :)

/KT

I don't suppose that any of you guys are going to be online tonight. The domestic cheiften is out and I therefore have an oportunity for some uninterupted Tank Action. TIme would be around 1945 GMT+1.