Sneaking some new pics in there eh?

hoggydog

Will the Leo 1V have night vision? I see the 'cage' for the PZB 200 is modelled but it's empty?

Yes, I've often thought having low-light-level TV (LLLTV) for the late Cold War Leopard 1 models (and any other vehicles equipped with the technology) would be an excellent addition to the sim.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schwein WINS.

Image1_zps3a0d495c.jpg

RFLMAO, Awesome!

Ssnake, if you ever implement 3D crew.

You have to have Eisenschwein as the Leo 1 TC,

Pay him anything. Sacrifice a small rodent, just make it happen!.

And of course your good self as the Leopard 2A4 TC :)

In the mean time I'd settle for a skinned bumper sticker:

Eisenschwein: Cast Turret Leo 1! Bitchin'

:biggrin:

As an aside, Well looking forward to the AMX-13 if only to repurpose it as a NOD "Light Tank".

Peace Through Power!

*Laughs maniacally*

• Members
Apache?

Cobra?

Blackhawks?

a B2 or some CAS that flys by when the bombs r dropped.

Dismounts that fire from kneeling postion or standing.also a patrol route for the dismounts.?

illumination?

visable crewmembers?

improved engineers.

Soviet Hip helo?

i know you cant answer these,but maybe some?:biggrin:

Some of them, and more than two.

Neither the AMX-13 nor any Leopard 1 EXCEPT the Leo 1A5 will be playable. So questions about LLTV etc. are somewhat moot. Just sayin'...

I'm just after a 75mm armed tank, that uses a different sound file to the 105mm, and have been for years for this very purpose. :biggrin:

Think Command & Conquer without the "All seeing eye God like Commander" and down in the (Probably African) dirt with the Noddies close enough to spit on. With bullets & TOW missiles whistling a few inches overhead.

Over the air drifts "Brotherhood! Unity! Peace!"

Your platoon leader screams: "FIX BAYNOETS!! Prepare to receive charge!"

You mean "do not expect it, ever!" ;)

Especially since France is thinking about getting rid of their heavy tank force due to high cost...

No, expect it, but given the state of the model when Deja posted his normal mapping video a couple months back, I'd say there's less than a 50% chance of making it into this release, and far less of a chance of it being playable (ala CR2). Of course, I might be surprised...

No, expect it, but given the state of the model when Deja posted his normal mapping video a couple months back, I'd say there's less than a 50% chance of making it into this release, and far less of a chance of it being playable (ala CR2). Of course, I might be surprised...

and i would love to be suprised :)

I never said never expect it , i just dont think it Will Be in this upgrade. Seems that some wishes have Been granted after exesive wining and some are not . So Maybe thats The way to go for The next upgrade.

Neither the AMX-13 nor any Leopard 1 EXCEPT the Leo 1A5 will be playable. So questions about LLTV etc. are somewhat moot. Just sayin'...

It's just if you would want to use them in a scenario it helps to know their capabilities, playable or not.

(I'm not losing sleep over it...)

I never said never expect it , i just dont think it Will Be in this upgrade. Seems that some wishes have Been granted after exesive wining and some are not . So Maybe thats The way to go for The next upgrade.

The fact that there's been, in your opinion, 'excessive wining' about certain tanks types and the fact those types appeared at some point in the sim doesn't prove it was because of this said 'wining'. Correlation does not imply causation.

Question: Are any crewable vehicles without 3D interiors getting a 3D interior upgrade?

Question: Is there room in a T-55 for a spiderman lunchbox under the commanders seat?

Question: Do Russian Tank crews really smell like biscuits?

It's a known characteristic (I hate to use the word 'bug') of 2.654 that infantry in SOME buildings do not engage passing eny vehicles nor are they visible to anyone outside the buildings. I was once told that this was because although the buildings had windows in the 3D view, they actually didn't as far as the software was concerned. In other words they were solid brick/stone. Is this correct? If so, may I ask if has been fixed? Thanks.

• Members

We are gradually replacing buildings that were nothing but big, solid, empty boxes with models of the same external dimensions that will have window openings and internal walls. There are other problems with that approach - e.g. that you get to see who's shooting at you more often than you do in real life, but we still think that it is a better compromise than what we had before. Also, these replacements are in preparation of certain features planned for future releases (2014/15).