New Pics

Marko

Can't find any new pics at SimHQ. Link please?

(Edit) Nevermind, found it in the screenshots forum there.

AH-64 and UH-60. Very nice pair of choppers to have in SB!

I don't get giddy about new crew positions but the thought of being a Blackhawk door gunner becoming playable gets me a wee bit giddy. (Remember Jane's LB2 and Glide graphics?) Anyway, I'm just happy to see it and the AH-64 make it into SB. I imagine these choppers hovering abouts wherever an Abrams is.

Edited by Scrapper_511

Did you notice that the ARE pilots sitting the the AH-64?

Yes, very interesting too see this chopper with crew but not in Blackhawk. A bunch of Apache screenies in the gallery folks and they look great!

attachment.php?attachmentid=11893&stc=1&d=1370682048

Edit: Hats off to the artist of the Apache. It's an excellent 3D model and excellent skin. I mean, this particular screenshot reminds me of a cool model kit box art. And thanks again eSim!

Apache.jpg.e2758be1217f27fc42485edfd6dae

Apache.jpg.e2758be1217f27fc42485edfd6dae

I'm going to be fascinated to see how the AI handles the Spike capability, plus having done quite a lot work on the tactical doctrine for handling Spike at the Battle Group level, I am extremely interested to see how it pans out in the game.

If the model for Spike is the LR (4,000m+) then will ER be modelled at some time soon as well?