Esim video.not 3.0

Marko

Are students given copies of SBP for their own use or "homework"?

Well I can't speak for there but here there is a "cut down" version given to Trainees so they can develop and test plans in their rooms and validate decisions before presenting.

TEWTs (Tactical Exercises Without Troops) are now conducted virtually on some courses, with Trainee's plans fought by the syndicate to see how they go.

The cut down version allows Trainees to do MP with other Trainees but doesn't communicate with the commercial version.

So a Trainees can't use their cut down version to participate in say TGIF.

Edited by Gibsonm

I have uploaded it to the official army site on facebook. :)

Written some stuff about what the new version is going to include etc.

Well they are getting hit from a few different directions :) My only worry if the UK MOD started to use SB is that they would make it classified and eSim would have to remove stuff from the PE version

Hey, the pics we took at Tidworth earlier in the year made it look like Commodore Amiga 600's had only recently been ripped out of the CR2 Turret Gunnery Trainers.

Not sure what they have running in there now would handle SB Gold let alone SB Pro :S

Hey, the pics we took at Tidworth earlier in the year made it look like Commodore Amiga 600's had only recently been ripped out of the CR2 Turret Gunnery Trainers.

Not sure what they have running in there now would handle SB Gold let alone SB Pro :S

Silicon Graphics maybe? :)

"Oh crap and we didn't record anything..."

Well, let's just use this.

Mines Better:

Edited by Hedgehog
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooa!