Interesting indictment of the Merkava in 06

tarball

Moral of the story: crunchies are hell

I consider Al Jazeera to have a bit of bias, but then again, what news program isn't biased? Even though the spin is obviously pro Hezbollah, the footage and analysis are interesting. I wouldn't mind watching an Israeli-oriented documentary for balance. Al Jazeera English does produce a professional show.

Forgive me if this has been posted before.

I consider Al Jazeera to have a bit of bias, but then again, what news program isn't biased? Even though the spin is obviously pro Hezbollah, the footage and analysis are interesting. I wouldn't mind watching an Israeli-oriented documentary for balance. Al Jazeera English does produce a professional show.

Forgive me if this has been posted before.

in my Israeli point of view i can say that al jazeera is a very good news company, i cant see any political views in there reports.

it's sad i know but hizzbulah did do a good work against Israel in 2006.

infantry carrying modern ATGM's poses a major threat to even the most advanced AFV's.

I said it before and this footage emphasizes it even more, that one of elements that needs improvement in SB PRO PE is the infantry model, and it doesn't necessarily mean flashy graphics and animation (though it won't hurt either), but to increase lethality and efficiency of those elemnts in the game.

in my Israeli point of view i can say that al jazeera is a very good news company, i cant see any political views in there reports.

it's sad i know but hizzbulah did do a good work against Israel in 2006.

I thought the "as israel continues to seek dominance over its arab neighbors" line in the video was a bit over the top.

• 6 years later...

Interesting that youtube advises that Al Jazeera video hasn't been made available to viewers in the USA. I watched it anyway using my UK proxy. I found it to be an informative and straightforward bit of journalism, and I didn't detect any significant bias in the presentation. The Merkava fascinates me. I love the look of the machine. It's hard to believe that it stands as high as it does. Does anyone know the max angle of main gun depression, or how well it hides itself in hull down positions?

Well the thread is 6 years old (or at least it was), maybe they took it down from the site?

When they opened up Al Jazeera America they blocked Americans from accessing (the majority of) content made for Al Jazeera English or any other part of their media network. It's a bit disappointing because while Al Jazeera America has more coverage on internal US politics, it's pretty much ignored global coverage aside from a few cherry picked headline stories.

When they opened up Al Jazeera America they blocked Americans from accessing (the majority of) content made for Al Jazeera English or any other part of their media network. It's a bit disappointing because while Al Jazeera America has more coverage on internal US politics, it's pretty much ignored global coverage aside from a few cherry picked headline stories.

Well "they blocked" is not what happened, do some research to find out just who "they" really was.:cool3: