BG ANZAC - 04 JUL 13

Gibsonm

Who?

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=16238

So if you are interested, send me a PM (or email) and I'll send you the invitation and set you up.

Your message to me needs to contain:

First name:

Surname:

Email Address:

I’ll assume the nickname is to be the same as the one you use here.

0900 GMT on Thursday, July 4th.

1000 in London

1700 in Perth

1830 in Darwin

1830 in Adelaide

1900 EST in Brisbane

1900 EST in Melbourne

1900 EST in Sydney and

2100 NZDT in Auckland

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130704T0900

This Thursday is "Training day":

The initial idea was to have been to talk about ver 3, since 04 July was the initial release date.

Now that this has slid to the right a bit we will be having a go at Panzer Leader's first Danish scenario.

8645220092_f770f85007.jpg

The attempted Soviet hardliner coup of 19 August 1991 was successful. In order to re-establish a buffer zone between the Soviet Union and NATO, Soviet forces have invaded and re-occupied the Baltic states. A Soviet convoy reinforcing its forces in the Baltic states accidentally strayed into neutral Sweden's territorial waters and, after ignoring Swedish attempts to impound it, was engaged and ships sunk. Enraged, and to protect it's northern flank, the Soviet Union ordered airborne and naval infantry forces to invade southern Sweden in order to secure its ports and coastline and prevent further interference from Sweden. With Sweden's forces still being mobilised and lacking the strength to eject to the Soviet invaders alone, it has turned to Denmark and NATO for support. Denmark, concerned about its own security with Soviet forces on its border, has mobilised its military and unilaterally launched operations in support of Sweden while consultation with NATO continues. The 3rd Jutland Brigade, which was working up for exercises, has been attached to the Zealand Division to reinforce it and 2nd Armoured Infantry Battalion, Prince's Life Regiment, in which you are a company commander, is about to assume the lead in the Danish advance...