tank range score higher than 100%

Skybird03

I got contacted by a German player who said he scored a "110 of 100" at the tank range in a Leopard-2A5 and a higher than 100% score.

That had me scratching my head. How could that happen? Superfast reaction time at each shot, pushing the score of 10 quick kills in 10 shots above 100%? Or could it be that a dead target was visually deleted but still sat there and lined up with the next target, so the next shot shot both targets, the visible new and the already killed invisible behind?

I saved the AAR, which does not show the results (is that normal?), but I found the kill shot that gave me 110% accuracy and due to that a higher score than 100. I think it was 105 in the end, don't recall. Average kill time was ~ 4.5 seconds IIRC.

The BRDM crossed the T72 wreck so that the KE hit the T72 again after piercing the BRDM.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Addendum:

5ff97bfdd3427138257d5fbe910b1633.png

If you check the LOS, you will notice it leads towards a bush that blocked my LOS, so I was unaware of the double-hit.

There used to be (still is?) an issue with one of the CV90 ammunition natures that one round would register multiple hits so you could indeed exceed 100%.

Not sure about main gun rounds though.

Yeah.

That was the sub munitions round. eSim eliminated it 1-2 versions ago, CV90 now only has "Normal" HE rounds.