How to get my hands on this game?

aop

I was trying to purchase the game from the eSim Games store but it doesn't accept my Visa Electron (says invalid credit card number). Is there any alternative way to purchase the game? My Visa Electron works with PayPal so if you'd accept payment that way I could purchase the game.

With the upcoming 3.0 version do you have any plans to do a retail release or use some digital distribution system like Steam? Or even wider variety of payment methods?

So no PayPal support in near future?

Do you have any European distributors? IIRC one German site sold upgrade licences but no dongles.

Is there any way for us who don't have credit cards to get the game?

I was trying to purchase the game from the eSim Games store but it doesn't accept my Visa Electron (says invalid credit card number). Is there any alternative way to purchase the game? My Visa Electron works with PayPal so if you'd accept payment that way I could purchase the game.

With the upcoming 3.0 version do you have any plans to do a retail release or use some digital distribution system like Steam? Or even wider variety of payment methods?

I know visa have a one time use card. sort of like prepaid phone credit. not sure if its available in your country, Google it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, still got small issue with the order.

I ordered 2x 1month licence and though I would get two separate 1 month licences but they mailed me only one licence link that is apparently a 2 month licence. I tried ordering 2 so I can play coop with my brother.

• Administrators

Aop,

I just checked your order, you have 2 x 1 month licenses on that ticket. Just be careful to only choose to activate one at a time. Activate one of the lines on your pc, then email the ticket code to your brother to use so he can activate the other.

How long is this supposed to take? I first tried Firefox and it wasn't going anywhere and now I'm trying with IE. Pic as attachment.

edit: Just got "Internal Error during activation. Please contact support."

activating.png.a7cb38c9ffd88ca5cdecca2c7

activating.png.a7cb38c9ffd88ca5cdecca2c7