WOT the f*ck?

Homer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess those of us who play the OPFOR vehicles in SBPE will have to play a good scenario, video record it and create a several part movie like Zipuli's Brave Rifles videos in order to show the potential of SBPE as a training tool. Put that up against any videos of WOT. I'd bet we'd win the Oscar. :biggrin:

Maybe I can help you there.

No rousing music, etc. but a 3D representation of a doctrinal template "in action".

Basically a Red Mech Bn attacking off the line of march in accordance with the attached diagrams, but with Blue manning the defensive position.

56e83cf162103_Bnincolumn_map.jpg.64e2b15

56e83cf166a02_Companycolumns_map.jpg.187

56e83cf1683bf_Platooncolumns_map.jpg.e6c

56e83cf16d296_BattleFormation_map.jpg.03

56e83cf162103_Bnincolumn_map.jpg.64e2b15

56e83cf166a02_Companycolumns_map.jpg.187

56e83cf1683bf_Platooncolumns_map.jpg.e6c

56e83cf16d296_BattleFormation_map.jpg.03

Edited by Gibsonm

In SB! At least they could discover the benefit to have a line formation, and hull down positions...

Instead hiding behind bushes and waiting to have highlighted silhouettes to shoot at.

But we would get trashed in WOT - unless we could have 5min practice first. :)

• Members

What I really don't get is how at TankNet - of all the sites of the internet - everybody seems to be excited about WoT while for SB Pro ... it's crickets. You'd expect that at least there some would be interested in what we're doing.

Maybe it's too close to the job - for some ... but for all of them?

What I really don't get is how at TankNet - of all the sites of the internet - everybody seems to be excited about WoT while for SB Pro ... it's crickets. You'd expect that at least there some would be interested in what we're doing.

Maybe it's too close to the job - for some ... but for all of them?

Try to go for WW2 vehicles. :diable:

If that fails you'll make some of us here happy and you'll know that it's just the communication around the product that makes the difference.