Steel Beasts Pro PE 3.0 Release Notes Available!

pvtkramer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For the moment. The problem is that the BMP has "too many guns" - 100mm HE lobber, missile launcher, 30mm autocannon, AND a coax. Getting all these weapons simultaneously to work we need to redesign some of the very basic vehicle code, and that will always bring some serious trouble with it. So, in the interest of an orderly release (within the limits of what's ... traditional ... with eSim Games) we had to make a choice, and felt that the 30mm cannon would generally be of the biggest utility value in most scenarios.

For the moment. The problem is that the BMP has "too many guns" - 100mm HE lobber, missile launcher, 30mm autocannon, AND a coax. Getting all these weapons simultaneously to work we need to redesign some of the very basic vehicle code, and that will always bring some serious trouble with it. So, in the interest of an orderly release (within the limits of what's ... traditional ... with eSim Games) we had to make a choice, and felt that the 30mm cannon would generally be of the biggest utility value in most scenarios.

ahh,ok.makes sense.i thought the 100mm was the main gun.ill have to go read up on the BMP3.

Oh you guys are great, and hilarious!

I can't wait to get my hands on all of the newly modeled and well endowed tanks coming out in 3.0! :drink:

I will admit the thought of Infantry learning to crawl...Those sneaky bastards always do that the T-Tanks fail to do, which is ruin my day! :x