SB Pro PE 3.0 License Available for Purchase!

pvtkramer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I’m getting an error saying: “Please enter a value less than or equal to “0” in the CDQTY field.” Where is this field?? Did anybody encounter this error?

Edit - I guess you cant make any pre-orders for the DVD version yet?

Correct. We currently have no DVDs in stock, and we won't take preorders for them either.

Maybe we should remove this item from the shop until we do.

Well sorry I bought an upgrade license for $40 I assumed the download link would be available at the time of purchase. I have my confirming email with the license link ( which I cant get to work ) but that is besides this point

:)

Downloads

Steel Beasts Pro PE 3.0 (ca. 2200 MB, Sept 2013)

Soon to appear on this page.

Before you download please read these Release Notes.

:o)

Do I need to read the release notes to explain where to find the application download or why my my license download does not work ?

The second is moot if the first is not available. I appreciate the cryptic reply but as an Ex Infantryman, I am like Pooh a bear ( person) of little brain. :)

• Members
for some reason I can not update the dongle through chrome or I.E it stated flash or java must be enabled and it is. I just gotten an java and flash update right before I bought this. 3.0

For those who cannot or do not want to use Java/ActiveX, I will post in a few hours a step by step description how to use an alternative method.

I wonder how many guys have pulled a sickie or made a request for a days annual leave LoL

I really enjoy the buzz that's generated on this site when a update is on the verge of being Released. me thinks its going to be a late night for me. I have not Stayed up to the Wee Hours of the night for a long time for a game/Sim. I have already made plans for tomorrow Wife and kids Bribed under the pretext of a family treat.to go out for the day

And a whole day of SB.3.0 to look forward to.

And where may you find the download - I have bought the 3.) license but cant see the link for the application download ???

Ssnake’s earlier response:

We will make it availabe for download only, at first (in the next 6...30 hours). A new DVD production batch may be started with/after the first update in about three or four months from now, and in any case they won't be mailed out without your order.

For clarity ... :)

I have 2.654 plus additional add-on licenses ...

When I open CodeMeter admin and check the license status, it says I have 5 licenses.

So, can someone help me understand what I fill in on the form to update my main program to version 3, as well as update my additional licenses I bought. By the way, would those additional licenses me 4 or 5?

Thanks...

Regards,

Doug

• Administrators
I also don't receive license update link. I send email with order confirmation to address from this post as Ssnake said, but don't receive any answer.

I forwarded your ticket to you. I'm guessing there are two copies in your junk mail. If that doesn't work then email ssnake and ask for one to be sent to a non gmail email you may have.

Please be patient guys, upgrade orders are flooding in and people still have to sleep a few hours a day.

• Administrators

I don't think that nils is upgrading the add on licenses any more. I think what you would need in that case would be 1 x upgrade @ 40, plus 4 x secondary licenses at $25 each.

For clarity ... :)

I have 2.654 plus additional add-on licenses ...

When I open CodeMeter admin and check the license status, it says I have 5 licenses.

So, can someone help me understand what I fill in on the form to update my main program to version 3, as well as update my additional licenses I bought. By the way, would those additional licenses me 4 or 5?

Thanks...

Regards,

Doug