RogueSnake79

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It depends on the URL that you are using. RogueSnake received one with the old style which is

https://lc.codemeter.us/esim/ticket/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (where the XXXs denote the ticket number).

Our web shop is now sending out urls in the format

https://lc.codemeter.us/esim/webdepot/get.php?id=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Both formats will work, it's just that the look & feel of the target page is different. The first is going straight to a page with Wibu Systems' web design, the other has been adapted to match the look of our own website (eSimGames.com). Also, there are fewer things on the web depot page with which you can break stuff for yourself, like rebooking a license to a different (non-existing) ticket. We are just trying to make it more reliable for you... :o

No luck here. Every password I enter is wrong. Can´t change it, too, as the old PW is wrong off course.

Ok, still no success. All of my usual PWs don´t work, "CodeMeter" doesn´t work, either.

For simplicity's sake let´s assume that that´s my own fault, but what now? Can the license transferred to a new stick (for $ of course)?

Regards,

Hase

Ok, still no success. All of my usual PWs don´t work, "CodeMeter" doesn´t work, either.

For simplicity's sake let´s assume that that´s my own fault, but what now? Can the license transferred to a new stick (for $ of course)?

Regards,

Hase

BUMP

Anyone else affected maybe?

Finally got mine license added!

After several hours with the "no CMcontainer found" problem, finally tried a "wild hair" idea.

I've got an Asrock motherboard, I uninstalled "Xfast USB" program. Now everything works. :)

Err, no. But the rabbit in you avatar is really attractive. What breed is it please? And yes, this is a serious enquiry! :)

Hi!

Thanks. Yes, the are great! Not too big and a very friendly breed.

Google for "Blaue Wiener"!

Now, for the love of God, someone tell me please how get PE3 running...

Regards,

Hase

This goes for anyone still having Codemeter problems, if you haven't done this, then do.

Send an email to Ssnake_at esimgames~dot=com. In the mail, outline your problem the best that you can. And he will get you fixed if at all possible.

Put "Update Problem (your forum name)" at the beginning of the email title to make it easy for him to filter out from the rest. If you don't have a forum account, and your reading this, just put anything you want in that space.

He stated in another thread that he would fix as many as possible this morning before he had to leave the office, and it would be the day after tomorrow (28) before he could get to anyone he missed.

Well iam realy frustrated by changing my WibuCmRaC file to WibuCmRaU file because i have no link to "codemeter license central" page! I tied to find it 3 hours by now... I did not recieve that in email after my purchase the update.... Can you please help me and sent me that link? Thank you so mutch!

• Members

Please forward your order confirmation to me (it doesn't matter if you send it to Sales, Ssnake, Comments, or Shipping ... they all end on my desk, eventually). However, if you have an IMAP mail account, please make sure that your account isn't over disk quota, or my emails to you will simply be rejected and you will never know that I actually answered. While you are at it, maybe there's also a spam folder where you might find the missing email.

Where i can find "TICKET NUMBER" from my codemeter? I have to write it there:

Get Licenses

Choose LanguageEnglishEnglish

Get your licenses

Welcome to the esimGames license depot. Please enter your ticket and click "Search".

Notice!

In order to activate your ticket, the following conditions must be met:

*The Codemeter stick must be plugged in locally.

*Firmware on the codemeter stick is greater than or equal to 1.15.

*Codemeter runtime drivers greater than or equal to 4.x.

*For Internet Explorer, be sure to allow the activex applet to download and run.

*For Chrome, Firefox, and others, Java must be installed. Allow the java applet to install and run. Some users have reported that the java applet has a invalid signature, this is being looked into by Wibu Systems.

For users with more than one license installed, there is a tutorial available to help set up license sharing.

Ticket:

WHICH TICKET?! I have no idea where get it..

You are right! :) Ticket number was there. But, still if i write it on that esim page i can´t get WibuCmRaU file, they only write "All licenses are activated".... so iam in the end of my patience after three days trying and i will breake my PC now. :(

I still cant play SB...

I have no WibuCmRaU file, i have only WibuCmRaC file which i cant restore because that link in my email sending me to eSimgames, where i cant...

Yea i know this:

It depends on the URL that you are using. RogueSnake received one with the old style which is

https://lc.codemeter.us/esim/ticket/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (where the XXXs denote the ticket number).

Our web shop is now sending out urls in the format

https://lc.codemeter.us/esim/webdepot/get.php?id=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Both formats will work, it's just that the look & feel of the target page is different. The first is going straight to a page with Wibu Systems' web design, the other has been adapted to match the look of our own website (eSimGames.com). Also, there are fewer things on the web depot page with which you can break stuff for yourself, like rebooking a license to a different (non-existing) ticket. We are just trying to make it more reliable for you...

Iam very confused by now.