deees

"The license cannot be transferred into this CmContainer."

Anyone know what causes this error? Of how to solve it?

Full text: "The license cannot be transferred into this CmContainer. Please choose a different CmContainer and try again. Error Code = 0x1808000"

Both from the webdepot and the offline method.

CM firmware is: 1.18

Codemeter is 5.00d

Capacity is: 98% (58758 Bytes)

Edited by deees
updated OS spec

Is this a "permanent" license or a time limited one?

If time limited, I'm pretty certain you need to download / activate it AFTER you install 3.002.

Try installing Pro PE v3 first, then try installing the license. It sounds like you may have purchased a time limited license.

If you guys can send me a pm with the email address you purchased with, I can look the tickets up and tell you for sure.

The solution for me was to select only the upgrade first. Then the secondary. The webpage checks both, even though it doesn't work. The verbiage on the web store mentions it, obliquely.... (once you actually figure it out.)

CM firmware cannot be updated to 2.02 if your codemeter serial is not 2-xxxxxx. My stick has a serial starting with 1 and cannot be updated beyond 1.18.

CM firmware cannot be updated to 2.02 if your codemeter serial is not 2-xxxxxx. My stick has a serial starting with 1 and cannot be updated beyond 1.18.
Thanks for the info.

The CodeMeter license stuff *has* to work with older dongles and firmware 1.x as well (it states so in THEIR release notes), so let's assume that the Wibu gents are working on their servers to check out what's going on here.

Anyway, for those who have a 2-xxx serial dongle, updating the FW definitely won't hurt.