License Issue with 3.0: Error: An internal error has occurred. 0x18080001

Grim.Reaper

• Members

At this point we just don't know the exact nature of the malfunction, nor what triggered it, and if it could have been foreseen. What I can say is that the server isn't completely down. It's still responding, it just doesn't activate some of the licenses. I would like to have all the facts on the table before condemning anyone for not doing their job.

At this point there is nothing that we can do to influence the situation in a positive way. I'm sorry about the way how this turned out, I'll see to it that the situation will be rectified as soon as possible, and I will keep you posted about new developments.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One user reported two hours ago that he successfully activated his license. Before you all scramble, can one of you try it first and confirm this report?

I'm pretty sure that user was talking about updating the firmware of his newer (2-xxxxxxx) stick.

When I read his post, I too got a little excited. For about a nanosecond. 2.02 is the latest firmware for the newer sticks; 1.18 is the latest for my older one, afaik.

Originally Posted by EMiner viewpost.gif

Sunday Sept. 22 17:07 Eastern US time. My 2-xxxxxx Dongle upgraded to 2/02 with no problems.

lol seems all I've done with this update is wait, everytime I seem to get close to playing something else happens.. This identified "easy" fix will probably take days the way my luck is going with regards to this game lol.

Perhaps before XmasI'll get a working copy, you see I'm beginning to realise that a pessimistic approach would probably serve me better at this point.. then I'm less likely to be disappointed ;)

• Members

Much to my disappointment Wibu Systems in the USA can't fix it, and have relegated the case to Wibu in Germany. That means a delay of another 12 hours.

I'm terribly sorry about this. We have a few ideas how we can avoid such situations in the future, but none of them will help us for the next 12 hours.

Not your fault I realise Ssnake but am afraid these forums are my only way of venting.

Guess am just gonna buy the 1 month pass.. because I don't have high expectations that this will be fixed tomorrow going by recent promises.. hey it probably will be fixed by the time I get home from work but I really want to play now. However on the bright side its more money in the coffers for Esim.

Okay... got the confirmation for the time based license but no sign of the actual email containing the license details. how long does this take ?

My email for the permanent upgrade and the confirmation came at the same time. so why the delay here with the time based license ?

Sheese.. An hour later and still no sign of the license email this blows.

Edited by skipp