Skin requests

Zipuli

I'd love to see some German camo skins for the Leopard 2E and the 2A5DKs.

They would make good stand ins for 2A7+s and etc.

Plus, a Swedish skin for the Leo2A4/Strv-121 would be nice.

I just found out the hard way that some of the old 2.654 skins do NOT get along very well with some of the new 3.0 models.

• 3 weeks later...
Does it just need different markings, or the complete camoflage pattern too?

Just the different markings will be fine. Anyway, I dont think that the brazilian army repainted them after their arrival from Germany last year(?).

Yesterday I tried a few things to edit some skins, but I found more questions than solutions.

How do you guys make new skins? Is it possible somehow to wrap the skin onto the vehicle´s 3d model and paint them like you´re painting the real thing? I know its possible to do it via photoshop/3dmax, but don´t know anything about the SB files, its structures and compatibilities.

thanks

Just the different markings will be fine. Anyway, I dont think that the brazilian army repainted them after their arrival from Germany last year(?).

Yesterday I tried a few things to edit some skins, but I found more questions than solutions.

How do you guys make new skins? Is it possible somehow to wrap the skin onto the vehicle´s 3d model and paint them like you´re painting the real thing? I know its possible to do it via photoshop/3dmax, but don´t know anything about the SB files, its structures and compatibilities.

thanks

If it's just the markings, just try making new decals for it. You'll have to play around with the "germandecals.dds" file. (Thanks Deja) ;) Or you could just create a blank germandecals.dds file and paint the markings directly onto the skin.

Same thing goes for a maple leaf.