Purchase issue

Falconeer

• 1 year later...

Well, I was having the same problem while purchasing the game, and it was because my pc write automatically my name and surname with the "accent" on my surname, like in spanish, and there was the failure...

I contact the support and they helped me to solve the issue really fast. Well, in fact Ssnake helped me :)

I already got the torrent 3.011, and waiting impatient for the dongle...

• 2 weeks later...

It's mine! Dongle at home, installed, and all works fine.

I enjoyed a lot SB Gold, but this game is AMAZING

I really would like to choose more russian tanks to play, like the T80, or new chinese heavy tank, maybe un the future. I find really interesting playing with older tanks like the T72, it's more difficult and challenging.

First phase, learn, I am too noob for online duty.

Welcome :luxhello:

There is a lot of help available here. Just ask. i would suggest that you use the "search" function first as some may "comment" on you not using it. However use the "google" part of it as it works better.

Regards

Dont be shy about this. There are multiplayer sessions where you are only expected to have a basic knowledge of the vehicle, something you can get in a few hours offline. From there, you will improve faster playing with others.

I really would like to choose more russian tanks to play, like the T80, or new chinese heavy tank, maybe un the future. I find really interesting playing with older tanks like the T72, it's more difficult and challenging.

:luxhello:

I would strongly recommend joining a V.U as soon as you've completed the tutorials on at least one tank and one IFV. SB is very tactics-orientated, and it's difficult to learn this from a book. I see many players online who have had the game for years but obviously never had any proper instruction. So despite their experience they still don't know how to occupy and leave a battle position properly, or to avoid positioning on a forward slope. It's very easy to pick up bad habits when playing offline on your own.

So look for a V.U that operates at a convenient day/time and ask to participate in a couple of missions as a guest. You'll soon find out if they play in the style that appeals to you - whether that be casual, highly realistic, or something inbetween - and whether they offer you assistance in ascending the learning curve.

For example, a good V.U will put you 'under the wing' of a more experienced player who you can talk to via a 'TS whisper list' (private comms channel) for your first few missions as the TC of a single tank. Even better, would be to adopt the Observer role (F8 view) for the first mission at least so you can hop around the battlefield and get an idea of how things work before being given your own vehicle.

That snag is that you will probably find it difficult to find a V.U that operates Soviet equipment on a regular basis. However, Marko is currently trying to revive the Soviet V.U (SVU) that was originally an offshoot of UK Armour, so I suggest you send him a pm.

Whatever happens, I sincerely hope you find the experience enjoyable. :)