M1A1/HA ammo bug?

Maj.Hans

When placing M1A1/HAs into missions, the tanks appear with 11/18 Sabot and 7/10 HEAT loaded.

Thats a total of 46 rounds, which seems to me to be just a few too many...?

If you try to adjust the quantities of ready rounds, the quantities adjust strange. Try going into the mission editor, adding a platoon of A1/HAs, and reducing the quantity of ready HEAT rounds by one...It drops suddenly to 2 and you can't increase it.

I bumped into this first when trying to tweak some old 2.654 missions for the new toys in 3.0, so I don't know if that had something to do with it?

Yes, that was it -- it had +4 too many rounds in the loadout, the total was correct, but the starting load was not. Fixed now anyway.

I've noted the "fixed now" in a number of threads.

Does that mean that the fixes made will be in the current downloadable 3.02 version. Or that they're made and we'll have to wait for the next patch?

• Moderators
I've noted the "fixed now" in a number of threads.

Does that mean that the fixes made will be in the current downloadable 3.02 version. Or that they're made and we'll have to wait for the next patch?

Well, the issue was noticed in 3.002, so it is fixed in a version following that (as you said, in a future patch).