First Clash

12Alfa

What time will be best for you to attend 1st Clash?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What time will be best for you to attend 1st Clash?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, so kick-off is this weekend. What's the proposed schedule post that? I'm not sure I can make it at short notice (need to juggle real life commitments) but will try. If dates moving forward can be published I will certainly try to join on one or more weekend. Sorry if I sound high maintenance but the more notice of dates the better so I can organise my availability. I'm really keen to participate in D Sqn RCD and give the M113 CRV (whatever its proxy is) a thrashing in the recce role!

Cheers

I would like Those that would like to fight with the Canadians to send Me a Pm saying so.

This will help Me do a head count, and situate who will do what.

If you have a particular position or role in mind let me know that to.

Ready to fight with you, where needed but artillery. Too green with the tubes.

Edit: pmailing.

*Sigh*

Comrade General Markoskievitch is off busy "attending" to his wife/mistress at his dacha on the black sea coast. :c: :heu:

The privileges of command.

Comrade Hedgehog knows nothing of this "command"

Only that Comrade Hedgehog is frequently bawled at from here.

Oh well, under Comrade Colonel Darkayalev, we will surely prevail. :gun:

Perhaps we should have a practice session before the event? Or would that be ungentlemanly? ;)

Thanks for putting this link out there Gibsonm. I find it most helpful. See you all there. :luxhello:

No worries.

Ideally the organiser includes it (it only takes two or three clicks to setup) and it helps tell everybody what the "time" is instead of everybody trying to work it out for themselves. :)

Ok we are nearing the 1st mission just about 12 hrs away.Both CO's have been briefed and the questions and concerns had been delt with. Map is ready, and forces are good to go also.

As I have stated before that this first mission is canned, that I placed to objectives and boundaries . After this WARSAW will most likely set the pace for NATO.

There will be some growing pains, how ever I think we will manage, and this should be a great time.

If anyone has questions or comments I'm open at any time.

In will be on SB Ts about 2 hrs early to ensure the server (911) is up and running.

Please check with the CO's where they want you, there is a few different slots that we don't usually play and it was explained to them in detail.

Remember it's 1985, get out your bell bottoms.:1:

Ok we are nearing the 1st mission just about 12 hrs away.Both CO's have been briefed and the questions and concerns had been delt with. Map is ready, and forces are good to go also.

As I have stated before that this first mission is canned, that I placed to objectives and boundaries . After this WARSAW will most likely set the pace for NATO.

There will be some growing pains, how ever I think we will manage, and this should be a great time.

If anyone has questions or comments I'm open at any time.

In will be on SB Ts about 2 hrs early to ensure the server (911) is up and running.

Please check with the CO's where they want you, there is a few different slots that we don't usually play and it was explained to them in detail.

Remember it's 1985, get out your bell bottoms.:1:

And grow your hair :bigsmile:

Really looking forward to this kicking off tonight :)

Thanks for putting this link out there Gibsonm. I find it most helpful. See you all there. :luxhello:

+1. But why do we have to go through the rigmarole every time of trying to get the time stated in GMT to begin with? It should be absolute SOP. I doubt Mark has any hair left to pull out. :clin:

and there was me thinking the average human being can:

A) Tell the time!

B) Know what part of the world they are in!

although listing all things as GMT/Zulu would be best, as long as the original post says what the time is and where they are I don't see it as a major problem.

we should have a plugin on this website that translate any time to local time :) (if there is such a plugin.. but would be awesome)

I already did this a couple of pages back (post #76):

See you in 6hrs or so - I presume we need to be "there" (SB TS?) about an hour before H for briefings, whisper lists, download the scenario file, etc.?

and there was me thinking the average human being can:

A) Tell the time!

B) Know what part of the world they are in!

although listing all things as GMT/Zulu would be best, as long as the original post says what the time is and where they are I don't see it as a major problem.

What's the time? :(

Hi guys, looks as if i would be your server operator this evening, its the first time i do that. I will try to be on TS early so that we can make sure everything is running and the mission is ready.

Btw. what vehicles/equipment will we use?

I could probably use some practice on whatever we use.

PS: Are there any canadian skins we can use for this mission?

Hi guys, looks as if i would be your server operator this evening, its the first time i do that. I will try to be on TS early so that we can make sure everything is running and the mission is ready.

Btw. what vehicles/equipment will we use?

I could probably use some practice on whatever we use.

PS: Are there any canadian skins we can use for this mission?

Leo_AS1.M113. and bring a bible.LoL

What's the 911 TS server ip again? I think I remember the password "Kettenpolster".

Never mind, found it. Steelbeasts.org is the address PW Kettenpolster.

Your correct TankHunter. I misunderstood.

Edited by Brun
found correct info