First Clash

12Alfa

What time will be best for you to attend 1st Clash?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What time will be best for you to attend 1st Clash?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be taking the red CO.Assassin 7

Assassin, Marko has made it clear to members of SVU that although we have withdrawn as a unit, we are entirely at liberty to take part as individuals without any suggestion of disloyalty.

Normally I would be happy to serve under you at any time. But not in this campaign I'm afraid.

It's a shame it has come to this, but please accept my genuine good wishes in your endeavours.

Well officially SVU have withdrawn due to differences of opinion on how the direction

Of the campaign was going. Although individual members are free to continue if they wish

I also wish all who are still participating good luck with the campaign.

Historically this seems to be correct. I was though that once Russian units moved into the freedom of the west some would shed their uniforms and blend into the populations. Freedom is a powerful motivator.

The west had counted on this in reports that I have read posted on various sites dealing with the cold war.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.:confused:

Disclaimer: This post is to inform, not to belittle or cause grief to anyone, group, or groups of peoples.

Assassin, Marko has made it clear to members of SVU that although we have withdrawn as a unit, we are entirely at liberty to take part as individuals without any suggestion of disloyalty.

Normally I would be happy to serve under you at any time. But not in this campaign I'm afraid.

It's a shame it has come to this, but please accept my genuine good wishes in your endeavours.

I do and thank you for the wishes

+1 one dta delta.

I would have been happy to fight alongside you.

Its the actual campaign I have an issue with

The Campaign will have both 4CMBG and WARSAW fighting over some ground as in mission one. around Favorite and Forch villages.:gun::gun:

Both sides have units in this weeks mission area. Plz indicate (PM) if you want to use those (need to be resupplied) , or remove during R/R and new units moved into the mission area.

Thanks

The recon mission 3 was fought today with both sides fighting well. Due to technical issues:mad3:, and many restarts:mad3:, the combat phase has been pushed back to later this week. The CO;s and I will find a acceptable date and time.:wink2:

Due to the work necessary after the recon battle it's just not possible for the Campaign manager to play test out all of the issues, so from now on there will be a greater time between the Recon and combat phases. Stay tune for a modified time. We may do the recon on a week night and combat on the weekend, or both on the weekend separated by 24 hrs.

I'll post the end result soonest.

Thanks for all who played despite the issues.:luxhello::luxhello::gun:

We may do the recon on a week night and combat on the weekend, or both on the weekend separated by 24 hrs.

Just be careful with timings with regard to "week nights"

The current "night" on a weekend, turns into the morning for some locations.

Some weekday GMT evenings are actually workday mornings here and timings become very tight. So if the planning / briefing drags on you may have people leaving because they have to go to work.

The recon mission 3 was fought today with both sides fighting well. Due to technical issues:mad3:, and many restarts:mad3:, the combat phase has been pushed back to later this week. The CO;s and I will find a acceptable date and time.

Can we get the AAR for RM3 posted?

The Combat mission will be this Tuesday TGIF-2hrs.

We will continue with the Campaign this weekend, Saturday being the Recon Sunday being the combat. These new times are due to not enough time between missions to make the necessary adjustments needed.

Stay tune for more info as I confirm with the CO's.

Also we are getting close to the special day, so I need from the CO's if next weekend is doable, or we resume after the fat guy comes and then leaves with milk and our cookies:mad3:.

The Combat mission will be this Tuesday TGIF-2hrs.

OK so for me that's Noon on Wednesday - So I can't participate.

We will continue with the Campaign this weekend, Saturday being the Recon Sunday being the combat. These new times are due to not enough time between missions to make the necessary adjustments needed.

Also combat on "Sunday" equals Monday morning for me, so I can't make any of those either.

Good luck with it.