2 CM Containers in Tray...

trek

OK, I installed SB 3.0 today and the game is up and running great. However, I noticed I have two Codemeter Icons in my tray, one behind the other.

When I bring up the Codemeter Control center under the license tab it shows the CM Stick and serial no. And on the right area it also shows I'm using ver 1.18 and the button shows it is enabled.

Underneath the Cm Stick in the license tab area it also shows ESIMGAMES and another serial no. with the icon greyed out. On the right it says:

Status: Empty license container. It has the button Activate License enabled and the other button Remove License greyed out and inactive.

I not sure what I should do here and need info.

Thanks.

OK, I installed SB 3.0 today and the game is up and running great. However, I noticed I have two Codemeter Icons in my tray, one behind the other.

When I bring up the Codemeter Control center under the license tab it shows the CM Stick and serial no. And on the right area it also shows I'm using ver 1.18 and the button shows it is enabled.

Underneath the Cm Stick in the license tab area it also shows ESIMGAMES and another serial no. with the icon greyed out. On the right it says:

Status: Empty license container. It has the button Activate License enabled and the other button Remove License greyed out and inactive.

I not sure what I should do here and need info.

Thanks.

Yes its the new "normal".

This is for "permanent" licenses.

Underneath the Cm Stick in the license tab area it also shows ESIMGAMES and another serial no. with the icon greyed out.

This is for the time limited licenses.

I gather there are two because now you may well have a mix of permanent and time limited licenses at any given time.