where are the 3.0 scenerios?

Magnum50

Just wondering, why I'm not seeing too many new scenarios being uploaded and shared here for 3.0... usually after a big release theirs a flood of them... is it a tech issue with 3.0 or what? Tons of new content...

And NO, I'm no good with the editor... not complaining here, just wondering why.

• Members

You could, for example, modify your own "standard scenario" by adding civilian traffic to your village. Makes it much harder to figure out which are the trucks that you need to shoot, and which are just loaded with milk and potatos.

Add a few weather control points to make it more variable. Make a version for morning, and one for evening hours.

You learn to work with the editor by working with the editor. :)

I'm working feverishly on updating a mission for 3.0 right now. I've just been busy playing with all the new toys! The new features will make this mission kick a$$, IMHO. I swear, it's like eSim is reading my mind! :eek2: (It's a short story, I know. :P)

I'm currently in testing, but I hope to have it in the downloads section as soon as this evening (EDT in the U.S.).

Yeah, they are "WIP" :) I have 2 3.0 scenarios that I work on simultaneously, but the most interesting one takes place on the Adur map that I need to update so its still a few weeks out and the other one is sometime this winter.

Making SB Scenarios the way you want them takes forever, especially when you want to modify the map after your plan :)

So don't worry Magnum50, they will be there, it just takes time :)

Not when you know how to use the "spawn if", mixed with "djump to this position if" and "embark if" and the random variables.

You can set up a tank platoon to spawn totally random where and when you want.

Normally I choose 4 different paths and a equal random chance. So that means that same enemy can take 4 different routes.

On each route you can then do 4 more routes branching of with a "if" or random condition. suddenly the enemy can show up in 16 different positions. Then add BP and secondary BP etc etc and you have an enemy where you have no clue where it will show of.

I often get "suprised" by the enemy when trying out my own scenarios, so just get going and make own scenarios ;)

Not when you know how to use the "spawn if", mixed with "djump to this position if" and "embark if" and the random variables.

Normally I choose 4 different paths and a equal random chance. So that means that same enemy can take 4 different routes.

On each route you can then do 4 more routes branching of with a "if" or random condition. suddenly the enemy can show up in 16 different positions. Then add BP and secondary BP etc etc and you have an enemy where you have no clue where it will show of.

I often get "suprised" by the enemy when trying out my own scenarios, so just get going and make own scenarios ;)

Hi KingTiger

Is there any chance of a small YouTube showing us noobs how to do as you have mentioned?

Ahhhhhhh never thought of randomizing the enemy armor.Lots to learn so I will keep tinkering away.:luxhello: