Using the TOW

Tread_Head57

I can use the TOW from the gunners position in the M2 Bradley, but how do I access the weapon as the gunner of the HMMWV? I figured out how to raise up behind the weapon but there is no way to click on it to use like the M2 gunner sight. Loving exploring and learning this game! Thanks.

I figured this one out tonight. Once looking though gunners sight, press "laze" to lock onto target (you can tell when locked by the three little back boxes which appear around target). Once locked, fire and you can watch the missile guide to the target. If you are firing at a target you can't see (behind hill, building, etc) fire in the direction of the target. As the missile rises, try to spot the target and steer the missile seeker box using the keypad arrows. Once target is in the seeker box, press "laze" to lock on. Steering is very tricky, but fun once you get the hang of it. Set up a scenario with several tanks (no fuel or ammo) both in the open and behind a hill. That's how I learned to use the ATGMs.